Grid Legends bug

★ Novice

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Race Creator uses same car in all four races
Please specify your platform model. Origin
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
In what game mode did the bug occur? Online Race Creator
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Race Creator and set up all four slots with different tracks and different cars for each. Number the races 1-4 as usual. Start the multi-race event with the Y button on the controller.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the first race starts it uses the car and track selected to race with, but ALL of the other three subsequent races use the same car as the first race and ignore the car that was actually selected for each of those three other races. The selected track for all four races works fine, but not the car. This only started since the Winter Bash career mode was released. I had a friend set up a series of races using race creator and he had the exact same results as I did. We both use the Origin launcher version of Grid Legends.
What do you expect to see? I expected it to work as usual. Using the car and track combination that I selected for each of the four races, as it always used to do.

See above

Message 1 of 2 (975 Views)

Re: Grid Legends bug

★ Novice

I also verified the game's files via the Origin interface and the race creator bug is still there.

Message 2 of 2 (946 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help