Greedo Threaten Zeta does not remove TM in Dathomir event

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG M2, Nox Player
OS Version 7.0, 4.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 733-577-424
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Using Greedo's Threaten (zeta) in Defense of Dathomir event on Dooku is resisted (no TM remove, no stun). Since this is not a raid Dooku should not resist Threaten even if he is a boss. The event desription does not mention that TM reduction is not possible (unlike Daring Droid event). Even more all my BH got heal up as if a debuff had happened (heal as of Boosk lead zeta). Check footage videos: https://youtu.be/ZQ6rXxEI7Lg
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run Defense of Dathomir event T2, BH squad with Greedo and do Threaten on Dooku.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

Using Greedo's Threaten (zeta) in Defense of Dathomir event on Dooku is resisted (no TM remove, no stun).
Since this is not a raid Dooku should not resist Threaten even if he is a boss.
The event desription does not mention that TM reduction is not possible (unlike Daring Droid event).

Check footage videos:

https://youtu.be/ZQ6rXxEI7Lg

Clipboard01.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (299 Views)

Re: Greedo Threaten Zeta does not remove TM in Dathomir event

It probably should be clarified, for sure.

A few months ago, Dooku was upgraded to "Boss" status, which resulted in several changes. One of those is that he is no longer destroyed by Nihilus' Annihilate skill, but only takes 99,999 damage.

My interpretation is that the "Boss" status is identical to "Raid Boss", which makes him able to resist the tm reduction. I believe he is also immune to stun (so even if the stun is irresistible, it just can't be applied to him).

Bounty Hunters would be a pretty tough squad to use against him, unless you tried Aurra lead (because of all the stealth). Daze and Stealth are the two best ways to prevent his counterattacks (and commensurate healing and crit immunity).

★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, might be just missing details. But if it is said in Greedo's ability that ONLY raid bosses can resist, than I expect that for sure.
Any clue for the healings? It should only happen when debuff is made...
It's a quite effective zeta by the way, so out of this type of issues I'm glad that it's on Greedo.

BTW, I've only used BH on the raid since it was set from previous other event and yeah, why not and also to check the zeta working behaviour. The last drumfire on Dooku was set to auto since it took way too much time to click it through manually Standard smile Was good to see they can make and also to note it's not made for them tho.
Message 3 of 5 (278 Views)

@AZgo6

Bossk's zeta Leadership ability states: "...Whenever an enemy suffers a debuff or Resists, all Bounty Hunter allies recover 5% Health and Protection...."

From your screenshot, it looks like Dooku "Resisted" the turn meter reduction. It's interesting wording, because Bossk's leadership doesn't say "Resists a debuff" (as I originally interpreted the skill), but just triggers off of Resisting anything.

★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, this whole situation I've tried stinks still.
Yeah, from the leadership I've also read "resisting a debuff" so as you states it's really just Resisting anything, so the healinging could be the reason for the healing, thanks.

But the case is still remains that Dooku Resisted. Either the TM redo or the stunning after (if any bug causes TM remain but stunining inflict) but Resisted which he could not do.

He is not a Raid boss, so should act like any normal toon since the event description does not states anyone can resist TM redo or stun.
Message 5 of 5 (254 Views)