[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 152-245-882
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Greedo's contract and payout not activating on STR Gear Challenge.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Greedo's contract and payout not activating on STR Gear Challenge. Using five Bounty Hunters in the squad and monitoring the payout status in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Greedo's contract and payout not activating on STR Gear Challenge. Using five Bounty Hunters in the squad and monitoring the payout status in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Payout does not activate after meeting the contract requirements.

Message 1 of 7 (394 Views)

Re: Greedo Contract Not Activating on STR Gear Challenge after meeting requireme

★★★ Newbie

My greedo contract isn't activating in tb or mod battles either.  Seems as if it isn't activating anywhere.

Message 2 of 7 (382 Views)

Re: Greedo Contract Not Activating on STR Gear Challenge after meeting requireme

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Doesn’t seem to work on any mode.

Message 3 of 7 (358 Views)

★ Novice

Contracts are not working at all in p3/HSTR.  Good job... how the hell does something like this happen.

Message 4 of 7 (345 Views)

★ Novice
Actually.. my Aurra lead contract went off after about 3-4 topples and everyone but Jango being dead.
Message 5 of 7 (344 Views)

★★ Novice

I experienced the problem, too. Aurra SIng contract in Sith raid P2 didn't activate at all, in P3 it activated right before the end of the battle.

Message 6 of 7 (340 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on an iPhone 6S Plus and my Greedo contract isn’t activating either in any game mode

Message 7 of 7 (327 Views)