Graphics boba fett

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung a50
OS Version ?
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 891845921
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug It's about graphics. Boba Fett's jetpack doesn't work. So he jumps instead of using it like jango. The slave one when using his missiles it looks like they go to all enemy ships while they where supposed to go only to target locked enemys. Also sometimes the lightsabers of some toons are turned of during battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check out above
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country The Netherlands

Impossible to catch with screenshot, because the shot is taken after it happened. I can't push more early because i can't screenshot and command to use the ability at the same time.

Message 1 of 3 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Graphics boba fett

EA Live QV Team

hI @daniel_vhezel and thank you for the report.

The different animations for Boba Fett vs Jango's use of the jetpack are intended and as designed. The same goes for the rocket animations of the Slave One.

As for the missing lightsabers, that is usually related to an asset not being loaded correctly. A fresh and clean installation of the game using a strong and stable internet connection usually resolves those types of issues.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

hI @daniel_vhezel and thank you for the report.

The different animations for Boba Fett vs Jango's use of the jetpack are intended and as designed. The same goes for the rocket animations of the Slave One.

As for the missing lightsabers, that is usually related to an asset not being loaded correctly. A fresh and clean installation of the game using a strong and stable internet connection usually resolves those types of issues.

Message 2 of 3 (297 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. I remember before jango fett was released, boba's jetpack released fire when he used his ability to attack all enemys (like in the movies). Now he jumps and hovers which looks like a bug. Also a long time ago, the rockets of the slave 1 worked. Now, the effects of the ability don't correspond with the graphics. The ability attacks the targeted enemy and all other target locked enemy's. In the graphics, the rockets even go to enemys  who aren't target locked. It's not that i am disturbed by this issue, i just thought it's worth mentioning because it's going on for so long. Thanks in advance

Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)