Re: Broken game still after update

by diggaduz

Original Post

Graphics Problem on Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Redmi Note 2
OS Version 5.0.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've just downloaded the newest version, and find the graphic is so bad on my phone, which is I didn't face this kind of problem before.
What do you expect to see? Problem solving
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback

I've just downloaded the newest version, and find the graphic is so bad on my phone, which is I didn't face this kind of problem before.

And, I can't find options or settings for the resolution/graphic on the game. Please help me! Frown

Message 2 of 12 (5,937 Views)

Broken game still after update

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Acer Iconia
OS Version Android v 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003841982891
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea, the initial problem was the update that caused a lot of people to have a black screen upon launch for days on end. Now ever since you released a 'fix' for the black screen problem, the game loads but just a big mess of pixels on all the funiture and everything pretty much.
What do you expect to see? The correct visuals?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback

It's literally been weeks now I think since the game has been properly playable. It was a black screen for a week or so and ever since the released fix the game "works" but everything is just a mess and its totally unplayable. I've been in contact with EA through email with countless different people, and I've now finally given up because they're HOPELESS. All they've done is re-roll my account back over and over thinking that could possibly be a solution to a broken update.. all it's done is cost me more and more progress. I've spent money on a game I cant play any more and i've lost out on SO SO much over the weeks I haven't been able to play since the update. I need this fixed or my wasted money back because I'm giving up on it ever being fixed at this point.

Message 1 of 12 (5,927 Views)

Re: Graphics Problem on Sims Mobile

EA Live QV Team

Sorry to see this in your game @MisuOrenji. It is something we're investigating, is it possible for you to try the game on another device in your home?  

Message 3 of 12 (5,887 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So is this just going to be ignored? Absolute joke, big warning for any one who sees this. As you can see by how ive been so rudely ignored on various platforms including here. EA don't care about customers because they've already got our money! 

Message 4 of 12 (5,870 Views)

Hey there @Aquafresh97 and @diggaduz 

Sorry, I was out sick for a bit there, is this the issue you're seeing in-game?
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Graphics-Problem-on-Sims-Mobile/m-p/8255529#M13922

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 12 (5,860 Views)

★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 Hi, yes! Exactly what that picture shows. Suffered from the previous problem of the black screen upon launch and ever since the released fix for that, I've been getting this instead. Which still leaves the game unplayable. I really enjoy this game hence why I've spent money on it which I rarely do. Just want to get back into it, there's so much I've missed out on that other's have been enjoying. Frown
Message 6 of 12 (5,846 Views)

I can imagine, no fun if you're missing out... I've merged your post with one @SimGuruMaaike is investigating. Could you try her suggestion in the mean time?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 12 (5,838 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It works on a Samsung without the graphical errors but that's not really a solution for me as I can't exactly take my partners mobile😁 Just don't understand how the game went from perfect to being unplayable for me because of an update.

Message 8 of 12 (5,804 Views)

@diggaduz we've had some issues with items being pixelated, it might be they updated something in the back end which excluded some phones. 

What device do you normally play on?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 12 (5,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Acer iconia 1 using android 7 I believe.. it's exactly like the picture shows, very pixelated 

Message 10 of 12 (5,761 Views)