Graphical errors during Dauntless mission intro cutscene

by AirstrikeNinja

Original Post

Graphical errors during Dauntless mission intro cutscene

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Blank screen with eye slits outlines as Iden enters her TIE fighter in the intro cutscene of the Dauntless mission.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Airstrike Ninja
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/14/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 01:15 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the campaign from the beginning or start the Dauntless mission and observe the intro cutscene or skip it and observe Iden getting into her tie fighter
What happens when the bug occurs? Screen goes blank and buggy with eye slits outlines as she's starting up her TIE
What do you expect to see? Iden starting up her tie in 1st person with no graphical glitches.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Summarize your bug Blank screen with eye slits outlines as Iden enters her TIE fighter in the intro cutscene of the Dauntless mission.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the campaign from the beginning or start the Dauntless mission and observe the intro cutscene or skip it and observe Iden getting into her tie fighter
What happens when the bug occurs? Screen goes blank and buggy with eye slits outlines as she's starting up her TIE
What do you expect to see? Iden starting up her tie in 1st person with no graphical glitches.

Blank screen with eye slits outlines as Iden enters her TIE fighter in the intro cutscene of the Dauntless mission.

Message 1 of 4 (666 Views)

Re: Graphical errors during Dauntless mission intro cutscene

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @AirstrikeNinja 

Have you tried to power cycle your console or reinstall the game to see if it will fix the problem?

It would also be great if more players report the same issue. I've checked on our console but everything seemed fine, so we need to know if that's not something local.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (604 Views)

★★ Novice

Power cycling doesn't seem to fix the isaue. Here's a video of the glitch in action. I'm in the middle of a new install right now. I have video of the glitch but I've been having a really hard time getting the file to upload here. I would have attached it to the original post if the system here would let me.

Message 3 of 4 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

I couldnt get mp4 videos to upload, so here are a couple of pictures. Restarts, reinstalls, full xbox system wipes, and using external hard drives didn't fix this.

Message 4 of 4 (465 Views)