Grand arena tie error

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S6
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 482-916-936
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Didnt get the win after being tied, but i have almost 1m GP higher than opponent
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Croatia

As you can see i have a much higher GP than my opponent..

Screenshot_20190805-145238.png
Screenshot_20190805-203226.png
Screenshot_20190805-203244.png
Message 1 of 7 (552 Views)

Re: Grand arena tie error

Hi @GrashotheDark and thanks for the report!

Tiebreakers are no longer based on total GP or character GP, but are based on the "relevant Gp" used for matchmaking. 

That relevant GP is locked at roster lock, and is invisible to players. We can estimate based on your current rosters, but those will likely have changed over the past 96+ hours. 

Since you can't see the values, it's better to just think if the tiebreaker as a coin flip. 

★★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 It does appear broken. Happened to me right now as well. I am fairly certain my top 40 or 80 toons relevant GP is higher than were my opponet's yet the tie breaker chose a wrong one. They could not have caught up high while GAC was running. My ally code is 868-893-665 and theirs is 816-361-616.
Message 3 of 7 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 ... and this information should be made visible somehow to the players what was the lock-in GP so in case these reports are wrong, won't happen very frequently filling in these forums, if the players see the numbers and know how they lost a tie.
Message 4 of 7 (485 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GrashotheDark and thank you for the post.

As @GladOS-013 correctly stated the tie-breaker outcome is based on viable GP at player lock. We've checked our records and it appears the result in your case is correct.

@gunnymeden We are checking your case as well now.

Message 5 of 7 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand thank you. Just provide the studio the feedback to make that information such as the "viable lock-in GP" to be more apparent to the players to avoid us having to report here bugs that are not really bugs. Standard smile
Message 6 of 7 (446 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Will do!

I've checked your tie-breaker as well and the result appears to be correct.

Message 7 of 7 (428 Views)