Grand arena starting scores

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 5th gen
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 586-422-893
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Grand Arena championships have not started yet there are several players with over several thousand points. There are not enough feats that can allow this score without a bug. For example ally code 824-411-356 and one other guy in division 1 has 3573 points Whil3 everyone else has 790 points during the first setup phase
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the leaderboards in each division and look at the top
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Just go look at the leaderboards

Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand arena starting scores

@rjt178 Hi thanks for the report! Due to uneven numbers of players signed up for GA, there are a couple players who receive a bye for the round. The system grants them the maximum number of available points for the round, which is why they have so many points.

This is only visible at the beginning of a season when no other players can have larger scores, but it happens at every round. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grand arena starting scores

@rjt178 Hi thanks for the report! Due to uneven numbers of players signed up for GA, there are a couple players who receive a bye for the round. The system grants them the maximum number of available points for the round, which is why they have so many points.

This is only visible at the beginning of a season when no other players can have larger scores, but it happens at every round. Thanks!