Grand arena show defeat after overweling victory

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG V60
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 969 335 389
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Defeted an opponet ship fleet in grand arena however it shows a loss and no damage to fleet and that I deployed aginst caused loss of arena match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This is not the first time this has happened usually when there is a connection issue battles that end with a connection issue should be allowed to be retried.

Screenshot_20200629-143357.png
Screenshot_20200629-143347.png
Message 1 of 6 (418 Views)

Re: Grand arena show defeat after overweling victory

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Wh1Sp3R17,

@Wh1Sp3R17 wrote: [...]

This is not the first usually when there is a connection issue [...].

Are does connection errors occurring before or after the victory screen (that sows you how many points you have earned) appeared?

If it happens before you were able to see the victory screen then the results of your battle weren’t sent to the server and therefore it only registered that you have attempted the battle but not that you’ve successfully finished it. That would be the reason for your issue.
This system is in place to prevent abuse (otherwise a player could simply shut down his WiFi as soon as he recognizes he can’t win with his current squad. Then he could simply try the exact same battle with another squad without loosing points).

Regards.

Message 2 of 6 (407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CEO_Rago S These "connection" issues have been happening more and more so I just have to deal with it there has to be a way of seeing a server issue or not, or pause the battle maybe let me come back and finish it or something I know its never been that way and I know why I get it but its time to improve this game.
Message 3 of 6 (382 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Wh1Sp3R17,

unfortunately no feedback from here will be moved forward to the Devs. Please post your Feedback suggestion here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/feedback-home

Regards.

Message 4 of 6 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me twice this round.  The first was an easy win,the second was a draw,but I had his squad down to 2 remaining toons. 

Screenshot_20200701-180922_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-190543_Heroes.jpg
Message 5 of 6 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And the 2nd time

Screenshot_20200701-221500_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-233727_Heroes.jpg
Message 6 of 6 (301 Views)