Grand arena participate button

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks Emulator
OS Version Android 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 965-197-897
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Last Grand arena join button didnt work.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Grand arena participate button.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Turkey

Grand arena participate button didnt let me in and i gained less reward than i will be able to
And your recovery reward for me wasnt satisfying
As a long term player i haven’t deserve this sitution
I would love to except your satisfying reward as apology

Heroes_Screenshot_2020_1588542558.05.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (647 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand arena participate button

EA Live QV Team

Hi @saydin1,

The Join period for the currently running Grand Arena event ended on May 12th. If you didn't join by then (what you did) the event won't be available anymore.

Not sure what exactly you mean by the "join button didn't work". We've checked our logs and there is no indicator that you've joined the last Grand Arena event (started 28.04.) but you did join the one before that.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (605 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @saydin1,

The Join period for the currently running Grand Arena event ended on May 12th. If you didn't join by then (what you did) the event won't be available anymore.

Not sure what exactly you mean by the "join button didn't work". We've checked our logs and there is no indicator that you've joined the last Grand Arena event (started 28.04.) but you did join the one before that.

Message 2 of 11 (606 Views)

★ Novice
(started 28.04.) Im sure that i press the join button but it didnt let me in
https://hizliresim.com/nGrAWk
Message 3 of 11 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_HighCommand Hi this similar to what happened to me i was playing gw an before it ended i got booted out of that round an i cant see any upcoming events am still with my team they didnt kick me out so dont know what happend my id is...

Edited to remove player ID - ChristophIV. 

Message 4 of 11 (518 Views)

@HAWK4013 Hello there.

You need to provide your ally code (9 digits, found on your profile screen), not your PlayerID.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 11 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HAWK4013 Sorry new to this 816-573-278
Message 6 of 11 (471 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @HAWK4013,

Not sure what you mean exactly. Could you clarify what exactly your issue is?

I can see that you've played the Grand Arena events which started on May 12th and 19th and signed up for the new one already.

Message 7 of 11 (450 Views)

★ Novice

I have faced a similar issue. For me I am unable to open the menu to even join Grand Arena. Some game menus are unable to open, and some I am able to open, such as chat, but then I am unable to close the menu. I have to restart the app occasionally to close the menu. This issue first occurred before the first GAC this month, but it was working fine last week, so I figured the issue was solved. But it is once again not working. Any ideas why this is? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app already.

Message 8 of 11 (429 Views)

★ Novice

My Ally Code is 123-333-214 if it is needed. Also one note question, why are we unable to contact a single support member with our issues through the “contact us” help section like in many other games? It helps to resolve the problem much quicker and you don’t have to go on forums like this. Plus it makes it feel more personal. 

Message 9 of 11 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Really.. 0_0

1.Tell everyone

2. Don't tell everyone

3. None of the above

!Awnser!!Its not as easy as it looks!

@Hammerman9000 wrote:

My Ally Code is 123-333-214 if it is needed. Also one note question, why are we unable to contact a single support member with our issues through the “contact us” help section like in many other games? It helps to resolve the problem much quicker and you don’t have to go on forums like this. Plus it makes it feel more personal. 

Message 10 of 11 (372 Views)