Grand arena matchups

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? İos
OS Version Not matter
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 949-194-612
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Grand arena matchups unfair..
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Grand arena matchups unfair..
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Turkey

Grand arena matcups unfair, my opponent toon GP is 2.2m mine is 1.6m and all the others at the group has bigger GP than mine

Message 1 of 9 (772 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand arena matchups

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We've made some changes to the matchmaking so that it is not purely based on GP to provide a better experience and make matches fairer.

Quote: 

Grand Arena matchmaking is based on the maximum power of the units a player is allowed to use based on the number of squads allowed to be deployed in this event.

As for matchmaking with a different division, we have flagged this for further investigation and clarification with the team now.

I hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (699 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. Ally 475886784

My Char GP 1060130

others: Juan 1470988, Aaa 1296601, HeyImDad 1320340, Kaito Skywalker69 1202000, Wez 1316743, Jak6050 1221942, and Sarmi 1372835.

The weakest possible opponent is 20% higher than I.

All the opponents are in another division than I, except Jak6050

The ranking also made me put up 5 defense squads when it should be only 4 up to 1250000 GP.

How am I to compete?

Thanks

Message 2 of 9 (736 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, my opponent has 450k GP more than me and is in Division 1 where as I am division 2.

My profile (ally code 336-215-397 / 4.4mil GP)

Screenshot_20190626-113606.png

My opponent (ally code 238-845-425 / 4.8mil GP)

Screenshot_20190626-113620.png

Message 3 of 9 (706 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We've made some changes to the matchmaking so that it is not purely based on GP to provide a better experience and make matches fairer.

Quote: 

Grand Arena matchmaking is based on the maximum power of the units a player is allowed to use based on the number of squads allowed to be deployed in this event.

As for matchmaking with a different division, we have flagged this for further investigation and clarification with the team now.

I hope this helps.

Message 4 of 9 (700 Views)

★ Novice

I have the very same problem im the only one with division 4 in the group the rest of them are in division 3... I have no chance against them... 

Message 5 of 9 (641 Views)

★ Novice

I do not mind the matchups between divisions or with significant GP differences as long as the top squads match up for the most part.

The problem in the matchups I have had for months now is that I am completely outmatched in the top characters that matter. Lets say that is GL10 characters and above. My current matchup is against a person who has 17 more GL12s than I do plus 5 GL13s whereas I have 0!!!!! Simply put this means that the only chance I have of winning is if they fail to do any attacks. They far outpower my roster.

Message 6 of 9 (632 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am experiencing the same thing too. My opponent should be in a higher tier. Now I am close to the next tier but I’m not there yet. So I wasn’t expecting to go up against someone like him. 

Message 7 of 9 (625 Views)

★ Novice

Agree, my opponent had 46 G12+ character and i have 29 and they say this is a fair matchmaking... This is everything but not fair... 

Message 8 of 9 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too. Up against a much stronger opponent. Has 3 g13 and Malek. Also higher devision. The match making needs some serious work.

Message 9 of 9 (566 Views)