Grand arena locked

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy j7
OS Version 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 929914321
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Grand arena will not let me start and can't join at all it's been like this since the hot fix I've missed out on a week of fights
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 9 (430 Views)

Re: Grand arena locked

★ Novice

Still waiting for a fix as I'm sure others are too.

Message 2 of 9 (389 Views)

Hey, right now there's not a Grand Arena join period. We are still in the review period from the last one, which will last another 3 hours or so.

The preview/join period for the next GA is scheduled for "12/20", but keep an eye out for the icon in the next day or so. I recommend you and your guild communicate when someone sees it, so everyone knows it's there. If others report it's active, but you can't see it or join, come here and let the team know so QA can review your account for errors. Thanks!

★★★ Newbie

I was only able to participate in the first 2 Grand Arenas. Since then it keeps telling me no events are available I click on it once in the morning and once before I go to bed. Since launch. My hubby plays and he's done several. My ally code is 768-122-433.

Message 4 of 9 (376 Views)

There have only been 3 Grand Arenas so far:
1st one started, but shortly after reaching Attack phase, the Devs "killed" it due to critical bugs.
2nd one started immediately after that, took 96 hours (signup, setup, attack, review phases)
3rd one started about a day after that. That lasted 192 hours (8 days) (signup, setup rd1, attack rd1, setup rd2, attack rd2, setup rd3, attack rd3, review) and ends in 20 minutes.

What your husband did was play all 3 rounds of a single Grand Arena. There is no opportunity to join once it has already started.

The sign-up period for the next Grand Arena has not yet started, but should launch in the next day or so.

★ Novice
Do you know what time it would be so I could put a post and ty for the info
Message 6 of 9 (354 Views)

@Brosterdamus & @TruOpal - the signup period for the next GA has just begun. You have 23 hours and 45 minutes from the time I post this to sign up.

Tell your guild, tell your friends. Don't let anyone miss it accidentally!

★★ Novice

any advice on my alt account that just hit 85 today and is in a review period while my main account has set up defenses already? I did the tutorial on how to join the grand arena. I hit enter, then it says review, when selected crashes the game with error code 9.110. I was really looking forward to doing it on my alt account too. Thanks.

Message 8 of 9 (301 Views)

★ Novice
Even though I’m sure I hit the button for signups my account was left off. I do not want to be left out. Falling behind on zetas too detrimental. No way too catch up. Please fix. 347-756-148 SkywalkersTrueFather
Message 9 of 9 (285 Views)