Re: Grand arena is ON but it shows theres no event

by LendersQuiz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grand arena is ON but it shows theres no event

★ Novice

This is the second month in a row I can’t join Grand Arena Championship.

I join the championship, have to wait 24h for the players to be locked, and at midnight it says there’s no event.

Can anybody tell me why?

thank you

3AA5DD51-F325-40B4-988C-0B71DEAB3AD7.png
Message 1 of 6 (361 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Steppen40 When the championship starts, you have 23 hours to join the event. Your roster is locked immediately after you click Join.

If the event disappeared, that indicates that you didn't Join.

The next round will have signups start in about 6 days. You don't have to miss all four rounds of you miss the first one.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (345 Views)

All Replies

@Steppen40 When the championship starts, you have 23 hours to join the event. Your roster is locked immediately after you click Join.

If the event disappeared, that indicates that you didn't Join.

The next round will have signups start in about 6 days. You don't have to miss all four rounds of you miss the first one.

★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Thank you for the quick reply.
As I previously said I joined the event as I always did but this time, after waiting 23 hour for the roster to be locked, the even disappeared.
This happened last month as well and I couldn’t play the championship for the whole month.
I’d like the problem to be fixed.
Any advise is welcome
Message 3 of 6 (328 Views)

Hero (Retired)

When you join, hit enter and go in to see the board to make sure you did in fact join.

Message 4 of 6 (295 Views)

★ Guide
@Steppen40 "When you join, hit enter and go in to see the board to make sure you did in fact join." This is great advice.

I also recommend taking several screen captures of you doing that as well, just in case.
Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

@LendersQuiz I actually leave the GAC screen, go to the cantina, and then return to GAC. It forces the game to check my join status against the server, and see if I have joined (as opposed to my clicking the button, and some network issue preventing the game servers from receiving my Join request).