Grand arena bye win loop

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 468-595-637
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In my grand arena bracket I suffered a loss and then immediately afterward I received credit for a “bye” win which I have come to understand is normal when a bracket doesn’t have enough players however after the finish of the last set of 3 matches my review phase time was a set to 2 and 1/2 days which has prevented me receiving a pay out for my in (8player) bracket rewards and has prevented my joining into the next week of gac along with preventing the completion of the feats which would aid my score and rewards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go onto my account and check my GAC table
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Attached is a photo with my player ID a photo showing the bye win and the review phase time

7F604D70-8935-4BF0-B5FB-C1D44885C986.png
786FE20C-0D00-4D6E-89D2-C29CE3B57485.png
8357B1BE-03B3-48E0-A221-78E5393EF792.png
Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand arena bye win loop

Hero (Retired)

The next week doesn't start until tomorrow, so you should still have your timer run out in time to join it. The extra day was probably to cover the 24-hour attack period. Unfortunately, you will probably miss out on the opportunity to do battle-based feats that will expire after this round because of the bye. 

I would think you should still have access to non-GAC feats though, such as squad arena battles. Is this not the case?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

The next week doesn't start until tomorrow, so you should still have your timer run out in time to join it. The extra day was probably to cover the 24-hour attack period. Unfortunately, you will probably miss out on the opportunity to do battle-based feats that will expire after this round because of the bye. 

I would think you should still have access to non-GAC feats though, such as squad arena battles. Is this not the case?

Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@crzydroidYes I recently completed the fleet arena one however I was referring to the gameplay ones (in gac). But the timer runs out at exactly 5:00 tomorrow right when gac will start the next round preventing me from registering more than likely preventing me from reaching Kyber this season.

Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

The sign up phase is 24 hours. You should have the same amount of time to sign up as you always do.

Missing the feats is a result of not being able to do combat, unfortunately...not sure what a potential solution for that could be. I think a bye rewards max possible points, so that could help in mitigating potential lost feats, though in some cases maybe not 100%, given there are a small number of additional coins awarded as well.

Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)