Re: Grand arena battle won’t load

by darthbane1997

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue.  Costly in GAC points, rewards, missing full clears, and chance at Kyber rewards. It is ship battle.

Tried on bluestacks on MB2 computer, and on iPhone app.  Freezes on spinning wheel when clicking on team to battle.

282-127-962

BUG_06-18-21.JPG
Message 41 of 56 (533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me and it cost me my Grand Championship! Watch me not get Kyber now because of it!

Message 42 of 56 (522 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

On what basis is "the team is looking at this" accepted as the solution to the reported bug?

The bug did not get fixed. I and many others have lost GAC rewards today, and for the rest of the season because of this bug. What is the compensation going to be?

Message 43 of 56 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just lost the Round, thanks  EA!

Message 44 of 56 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide can you refer us to something we can track for this to be fixed in the dev tracker? This seems like an issue impacting everyone...

Obviously we understand that it takes time to deliver a solution, but right now we can't use all of our high-investment fleet unit lineups as long as this bug persists.

Message 45 of 56 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happens to me! (765-128-435)

Message 46 of 56 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

Issue continue to happen... second enemy and same thing.

Message 47 of 56 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Since the this appears to be a known issue, can we expect compensation for it? It’s happened to me twice now and is preventing me from competing for the overall W.

Ally code: 692-923-291

Message 48 of 56 (403 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue, for the last 3 rounds… Frown

probably wouldn’t make Kyber anyway but still sucks, I kinda need to practice my ship battles hahaha and it doesn’t help me win either

Message 49 of 56 (402 Views)

★★★ Novice

2nd GAC in a row, same issue.

Message 50 of 56 (385 Views)