Grand Moff Tarkin Gear IX MK III Merr-Sonn Upgrade Zeroes Out When Crafted

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6S+
OS Version 11.0.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 822-872-815
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Grand Moff Tarkin - Gear Level IX - Level 85. 10 o’clock gear Position MK 5 Carbanti Sensor Array Problem: Can’t upgrade MK III Mer-Sonn Thermal Detonator above 0/1. I have spent 400 crystals trying to upgrade it. I have had 5/5 numerous times, but it always resets to 0/1. The other 2 gear requirements shown with the MK II’s are still showing green +’s, after it zeroes out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The MKII is buried under gear subsets. MK VIII 1/2 MK VII 0/2 MKIII 0/2 MKV green + MK II green + MK III stays at 0/1 after 5/5 is reached and resets to 0/1.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country USA

I have a couple more photos, but this form won’t let me add any more pictures. I had gathered 9/5 of the MK III’s, crafted them, and it showed all 3 green plus marks on the required gear. The next crafting step zeroes out the MK III’s, and clears the green + mark. I am very frustrated, as i also tried to upgrade the new character, Mother Talzin, as she also uses the same gear. I was successful in upgrading Mother Talzin correctly with the MK III’s.
866BA71A-C83C-4500-B5A7-554473D89026.png
D77D68BA-7204-4BDD-B7BD-2634DE8BE782.png
773B1875-9117-4DCA-AC28-E701DF8DDBDF.png
Message 1 of 7 (411 Views)

Re: Grand Moff Tarkin Gear IX MK III Merr-Sonn Upgrade Zeroes Out When Crafted

★★ Novice
My Ally code is listed incorrectly. It should be 822-872-715.
Message 2 of 7 (406 Views)

Hero (Retired)
If you click the back arrow on the gear, does it show you got some? I'm assuming the second picure is immediately after crafting the thermal and not after crafting the gear above it. If that is the case I'm wondering if it is a display issue, and would go back up a gear level to check. Dometimes it's hard to keep track of these things because the whole piece in the gear slot actually needs 8 thermals, or 40 salvage.
Message 3 of 7 (393 Views)

★★ Novice
I had 9/5 before crafting. I have crafted this MkIII so many times I’ve lost count. I’ve spent 400 crystals trying to upgrade it.
Message 4 of 7 (387 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, so in order to craft the Mk 5 Carbanti Sensor Array for Grand Moff Tarkin you need 2 pieces of Mk 8 BAW Armor Mod, which are crafted from 2 pieces of Mk 7 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars, which are crafted from 2 pieces of Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator, which can be crafted from 1 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototypes among other pieces , which can be crafted from 5 pieces of Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage.

This means that in order to craft a full Mk 5 Carbanti Sensor Array pieces you will need some like a total of 40 Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage.

Message 5 of 7 (369 Views)

★★ Novice
Exactly! I can’t upgrade the 5 pieces of Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage.
Every time I get all 3 green + marks, when I craft it, the Mk 3 zeroes out to 0/5. The other two + marks are unaffected. It never upgrades the count to 1/2, zeroing out all 3 check marks. The count remains 0/2, with 2 + marks remaining on the other two fulfilled Gear pieces.
Message 6 of 7 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I’ve also burned through 400+ crystals try to gear up Tarkin . Please help fix this . Thanks. 

Message 7 of 7 (314 Views)