Re: Grand Meal Leftovers do not get eaten properly

by crinrict

Original Post

Grand Meal Leftovers do not get eaten properly

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever a Sim eats a large meal leftovers, ie. Grand Meal, makes Mac and Cheese in the cauldron, uses spell Grand Delicioso, for example, they will sit and continue to eat even after their Hunger meter has been filled.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time a Sim eats leftovers from a Grand Meal or magically created large meal.
What do you expect to see? Eating leftovers from Grand Meals normally like other leftovers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have to click off the eating in their que and tell them to clean up (which they scrape the leftover food in the garbage and wash their plate). This does not happen with ordinary food nor leftovers made with Family or Party Servings that I have them put in the fridge. This only happens if you put away leftovers from a Grand Meal or a magically made large meal. Also, and maybe an unrelated note, sometimes they are hungry, cook some food, and then just sit it on the counter and stare at it until you actually tell them to eat it. This only happens once in a while though and might just be a problem with Sim step ques.

Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

Hero
@DDWard1972 Did a quick test and mine ate the left-overs acquired by magic fine.

Did you make new ones are are they from before the patch ? Do they have a spoil timer still or did that disappear ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Haven't noticed any spoil timer. I clean out the spoiled food from the fridge regularly. I tested it out again and she ate leftovers from a Turkey Grand Meal just fine. Another Sim was eating some Mac and cheese from her cauldron leftovers and it stuck after she was full. It is kinda random between Sims for some reason.

Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)

Hero
@DDWard1972 Had some mac & cheese from pre-patch and they ate that fine but didn't test new. All other meals I tested were newly made.

Guess waiting for more reports then to see if others have this issue as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (368 Views)