Grand Arena

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7 Plus
OS Version iOS 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 759-893-654
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Hello there. Ok, here's the problem. I played 2 battles in this, last, Grand Arena till now and I somehow I lost both battles. So I would like to know HOW!? You have everything on pictures i sent to You. First fight was draw, both of us 1193 points, and I lost. Probably cause he have better galagtic power and that's ok. BUT... in second fight, it's draw again, both of us 1188 points. And this time I have better galagtic power, but I lost anyway. So I wanna know how's that possible? I'm so mad. I don't know is it a bug, or whatever, but I would like that this mistake get fix.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Serbia

Hello there.
Ok, here's the problem.
I played 2 battles in this, last, Grand Arena till now and I somehow I lost both battles.
So I would like to know HOW!?
You have everything on pictures i sent to You.
First fight was draw, both of us 1193 points, and I lost. Probably cause he have better galagtic power and that's ok.
BUT... in second fight, it's draw again, both of us 1188 points. And this time I have better galagtic power, but I lost anyway.
So I wanna know how's that possible? I'm so mad. I don't know is it a bug, or whatever, but I would like that this mistake get fix.

3.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (584 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @zweketi and thank you for the report.

We've checked your results and they appear to be correct.

At the beginning of the Grand Arena, you had 1.041.897 character GP (which was the base for the matchmaking) whereby your opponents had a slightly higher GP for characters (the difference was 7 and 10 GP). Therefore in case of a tie, the result was correctly calculated.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (527 Views)

All Replies

Grand Arena

★★ Novice

Hello there.
Ok, here's the problem.
I played 2 battles in this, last, Grand Arena till now and I somehow I lost both battles.
So I would like to know HOW!?
You have everything on pictures i sent to You.
First fight was draw, both of us 1193 points, and I lost. Probably cause he have better galagtic power and that's ok.
BUT... in second fight, it's draw again, both of us 1188 points. And this time I have better galagtic power, but I lost anyway.
So I wanna know how's that possible? I'm so mad. I don't know is it a bug, or whatever, but I would like that this mistake get fix.

3.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (564 Views)

★ Guide

Only the GP of your characters counts in this GA.  Also the power at the time of the lock is used.  So if you have increased your GP since the lock, that increase doesn't count.  The ranking appears to be sorted in GP order so you can always see if you will or lose in case of a tie by looking at the ranking

Message 3 of 6 (571 Views)

★★ Novice

I know that. I read it somewhere. But in seconds fight I had more GP than this guy Chadwick Cho, I checked that already before it started. Also, You can, and someone should check that.

But for me, it's not normal to lose both fights. The first one it's ok, he had more GP and that's it.

Message 4 of 6 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

If You need something more, I can provide it here, some more pictures, or whatever. Cause there's no logic at all.

Message 5 of 6 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @zweketi and thank you for the report.

We've checked your results and they appear to be correct.

At the beginning of the Grand Arena, you had 1.041.897 character GP (which was the base for the matchmaking) whereby your opponents had a slightly higher GP for characters (the difference was 7 and 10 GP). Therefore in case of a tie, the result was correctly calculated.

Message 6 of 6 (528 Views)