Grand Arena victory removed

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7+
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 779-622-221
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was playing Grand Arena vs player Anborman Ally code 385-799-834. I know I won that fight against his team With Admiral Ackbar Ezra Bridger and Kanan Jarrus in lower left Territory using Darth Vader, Grand Mott Tarkin and Boba Fett. Then I put down the game for a while. Came back to find my victory undone and I can no longer choose the same three toons to repeat the fight. Not dead, just not in the character select screen at all anymore.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have those toons. I believe they should be accessible. It’s 8-5-20 at around 10:12pm us central time. I didn’t log when I won the territory. Same day. I took screenshots but can’t attach them. Would be glad to email if I had an address to mail.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

Can’t attach photos 

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena victory removed

EA Live QV Team

Hi @euphoriafish and thanks for raising this.

From our end the battle shows as a loss. It looks like the game may have crashed or you may possible have had connection issues after you put down your game. Please make sure that you are fully finished your battles or anything important you are doing before you send the game to the background to avoid losing any battle progress.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grand Arena victory removed

EA Live QV Team

Hi @euphoriafish and thanks for raising this.

From our end the battle shows as a loss. It looks like the game may have crashed or you may possible have had connection issues after you put down your game. Please make sure that you are fully finished your battles or anything important you are doing before you send the game to the background to avoid losing any battle progress.

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)