Grand Arena no defenses set in the back territories

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Lanix Ilium -L1100
OS Version Andoid 5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 655624644
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Mi current Grand Arena opponent set no defenses in his back territories, so I can not win any banners nor credits for those territories, much less completing my GA active quests. IMO this is unfair, because he has the opportunity to conquer all my 4 territories plus wining the extra banners for that action. Besides he has at least 12 extra good toons left for offense by not setting any defenses in his back territories. This kind of situation rewards the wrong ppl. And setting defenses in the back territories has become kind of pointless.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The only thing I have are a couple of screenshots
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country M

It's not exactly a bug.

Is a problem that some ppl(like me) are facing on the new game mode "Grand Arena". Today started the 3v3 battles, taking into account that my GP os over 2750000, we're supossed to set 10 squads on defense. I've set my 10.
But my opponent only set 6 squads in the two front territories, and absolutely no defenses set in the back ones.

IMO, that is a problem. Is not fair that I can win any banners for the territories he purposely left without defenses, while he can fight my 10 defenses and conquer my 4 terrritories (along with winning the extra bannersfor that). Besides he has more good toons left for offense, since he keep at least 12 toons by not setting any defenses on his back territories.
Completely not fair!!!

I hope there's something you can do to give us a fair game against oponents like that... Because I can't really blame him, since you're the ones who allowed this to happen.

His ally-code: 868-254-721

Screenshot_2018-12-22-18-02-24.png
Screenshot_2018-12-22-18-02-07.png
Screenshot_2018-12-22-18-02-29.png
Message 1 of 2 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena no defenses set in the back territories

The maximum number of points your opponent can earn by clearing your board is 1320. That would put his score up to a total of 1812, so it is impossible for you to lose.

You couldn’t earn 56 points per squad, but you did get the points for co querying the back territories. Your opponent missed out on 82 points per squad on defense, so it hurts him more to leave empty spots.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grand Arena no defenses set in the back territories

The maximum number of points your opponent can earn by clearing your board is 1320. That would put his score up to a total of 1812, so it is impossible for you to lose.

You couldn’t earn 56 points per squad, but you did get the points for co querying the back territories. Your opponent missed out on 82 points per squad on defense, so it hurts him more to leave empty spots.