Re: Grand Arena missing

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having the same issue. I play everyday and never had the opportunity to join in on a grand arena the past few weeks. It never appeared for me at all. 

iOS 12.1.2

iPhone 7

379-337-742

75D888FD-E5F4-4A95-8C40-DD7FA4226ABF.png
Message 11 of 18 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Operating System and Version: IOS version 11.2.6

• Device Used: iPhone 7
  • Ally Code: 199-746-741

Same issue; for the last month or so, any time I go into Grand Arena, I get the message "No Grand Arena events are active at this time".

I thought perhaps GA was on a rotating schedule, until my guildmates were saying they're all able to join at the same time.

Message 12 of 18 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Android 6.0.1

Xiaomi redemi 4

Ally : 468-879-251

Message 13 of 18 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

I am experiencing the same issue and a couple other people in my guild have reported the same problem. I have not had GA since December/2018. Basically I have missed 2 GAs as far as I can tell. The join just never shows up and I have started checking it twice or more a day.

• Operating System and Version: IOS 12.0
  • Device Used: iPhone 8
  • Ally Code: 334-624-275
Message 14 of 18 (306 Views)

Community Manager

OK. Just a heads up folks, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread from the Technical Issues section over to the Bug Report section to keep these reports together. Thanks. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 15 of 18 (290 Views)

Additionally, there is not currently an active Grand Arena event, so everyone's GA tab says "No active event."

The February Event calendar hasn't been posted yet, so we don't know when the next scheduled GA will start. I recommend that you watch the Dev Announcements forum section, and have your guild communicate when the next signup starts, so everyone has an opportunity to sign up.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/news-and-announcements-

★ Novice

The same problem! I checked every day, but I didn't see anything but "No Grand Arena events are active at this time".2 weeks ago only this message will appear.

Device: Samsung Galaxy A5(2017)

Ally code: 122-274-669

Message 17 of 18 (269 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I appreciate players continuing to share their information but unfortunately, we haven't been able to verify anything unusual in our investigation. As no new information is coming forward from posts, I am going to lock the thread here.

If this issue continues to affect players, please troubleshoot your device to see if this helps the Grand Arena event registration option appear for the next Grand Arena Event: 

Should you still be unable to get the Grand Arena event registration option to appear within the registration window (24hrs) after troubleshooting the issue, please make sure to hit the "Me Too" button (see under the original post) so we can continue to track the issue after the thread lock.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 18 of 18 (706 Views)