Re: Grand Arena missing

by double0gold

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grand Arena missing

★ Novice

This morning my guild were talking about how to approach the Grand Arena. I checked on my game but there's no grand arena active in my profile. How is this possible?

I will miss the possibility to play the whole gran arena??

I've made a screenshot few months minutes ago.

Screenshot_20181231_100446_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 1 of 18 (769 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I appreciate players continuing to share their information but unfortunately, we haven't been able to verify anything unusual in our investigation. As no new information is coming forward from posts, I am going to lock the thread here.

If this issue continues to affect players, please troubleshoot your device to see if this helps the Grand Arena event registration option appear for the next Grand Arena Event: 

Should you still be unable to get the Grand Arena event registration option to appear within the registration window (24hrs) after troubleshooting the issue, please make sure to hit the "Me Too" button (see under the original post) so we can continue to track the issue after the thread lock.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (581 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
Did you press the join button when GA reset a few days ago for this round of GA? You have to automatically press join in order to participate when each round resets. If you did not manually go in and press join, I am afraid you have missed out on this GA event.
Message 2 of 18 (748 Views)

★ Novice

I know this, of course. I would have press join but grand arena never started!

I play every day and even the pop up event near the chuwbecca event never appeared.

Message 3 of 18 (734 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue!  I checked every day, but didn't see anything other than "No Grand Arena events are active at this time".  When was this join period supposed to have been?

Message 4 of 18 (723 Views)

★ Novice
Glad to know that I'm not the only one. Hope that someone will answer to explain us what happened.
Message 5 of 18 (714 Views)

★★ Novice

I havnt had a grand arena event in weeks and ea has been very difficult to deal with. Between this and Battlfield V  issues I'm just about done dealing with them.

Message 6 of 18 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Rootolo@cajami212 and @double0gold, to look into this further, could you pop a post below with the following information please:

• Operating System and Version:
  • Device Used:
  • Ally Code

Thanks.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 18 (583 Views)

★ Novice

Device: Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Ally code: 977-633-436

Thanks

Message 8 of 18 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

Device: LG G2

Ally Code: 394-553-683

Message 9 of 18 (564 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, thanks for getting back with that info @Rootolo and @double0gold. We've investigated the issue thoroughly but unfortunately we could not find anything unusual on this.

Message 10 of 18 (500 Views)