[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei p9 lite
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 413-288-196
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The game just crashed during a pivotal battle in the Grand Arena. When I got back online, the game obviously erased every progress and I lost the team. This will most likely lead to my defeat in this phase. Is it possible that I have to lose because of the game still crashing after all these years of development?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, it's not my job to look into game bugs. And I obviously don't have screenshots, as the game simply disappeared.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy

The game just crashed during a pivotal battle in the Grand Arena. When I got back online, the game obviously erased every progress and I lost the team. This will most likely lead to my defeat in this phase. Is it possible that I have to lose because of the game still crashing after all these years of development? No error message, nothing. And please don't just dirt me off your shoulder with a "it's your device's fault", my phone works perfectly as it always did and the game has always run perfectly. 

Message 1 of 1 (101 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help