[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei p9 lite
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 413-288-196
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The game just crashed during a pivotal battle in the Grand Arena. When I got back online, the game obviously erased every progress and I lost the team. This will most likely lead to my defeat in this phase. Is it possible that I have to lose because of the game still crashing after all these years of development?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, it's not my job to look into game bugs. And I obviously don't have screenshots, as the game simply disappeared.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy

The game just crashed during a pivotal battle in the Grand Arena. When I got back online, the game obviously erased every progress and I lost the team. This will most likely lead to my defeat in this phase. Is it possible that I have to lose because of the game still crashing after all these years of development? No error message, nothing. And please don't just dirt me off your shoulder with a "it's your device's fault", my phone works perfectly as it always did and the game has always run perfectly. 

Message 1 of 1 (256 Views)