Grand Arena join problem

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11 pro
OS Version iOS 13.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 748-758-792
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I am not participating in Grand Arena Championships current round. I clearly remember I PUSHED THE JOIN BUTTON! I active in game, play hours a day, loggin often every day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know, i just want play. Its a big disadvantage if i can't play this round.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

I am not participating in Grand Arena Championships current round. I clearly remember i pushed the join button! I active in game, play lot and loggin often every day.

0F8D511C-EA92-4957-BBE5-12F77E00DD35.png
Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena join problem

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Fucsika89 and thank you for the report.

We've checked the logs available to us and unfortunately, there is no record of you joining the current Grand Arena round. The last time you've joined was on the 08.09.2020.

Please make sure you go all the way to the battle map/table when you join a Grand Arena to make sure that you indeed joined.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Fucsika89 and thank you for the report.

We've checked the logs available to us and unfortunately, there is no record of you joining the current Grand Arena round. The last time you've joined was on the 08.09.2020.

Please make sure you go all the way to the battle map/table when you join a Grand Arena to make sure that you indeed joined.

Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
PlatformApple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version: iOS 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 296-135-239
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Frequent (50% - 75%)
Summarize your bug: I am not participating in Grand Arena Championships fourth round. I realized that this has been the case for almost all of the Grand Arena Championships I've participated in, despite consistently joining every round of every Championship.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please see the screenshot of the 'No Active Event' message in the Grand Arena Championships page, when there is clearly an active round of Grand Arena going on.
Connection Type: Mobile
Please select your region: North America
CountryUS

I have participated in four Grand Arena Championships now, and I realize that I almost always get locked out of the fourth round despite consistently joining all rounds one - four. In this most recent case, I started dropping from Rank #300 in Division 7 due to being locked out of the fourth round. I am in an active guild with 47 other high tier players and have reported this issue to them as well in our guild chat. This is a critical bug which severely impacts my gameplay. I work in IT and the fact that this has clearly been a bug since 2019, and is still not fixed, I find reflects very poorly on CG and EA Games.

IMG_8899.PNG
Message 3 of 3 (259 Views)