Grand Arena is broke

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7 plus
OS Version iOS 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 334-581-651
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I win a battle in the new grand arena it errors without any banners
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win a battle in grand arena
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have now one two battles cleanly and have not gotten any banners for the win.  It errors on each win.  This is a bit frustrating since they were two wins without losing anyone

0328263D-FD26-4BAB-AD3E-4891222FF9FF.jpeg
Message 1 of 11 (719 Views)

Re: Grand Arena is broke

★ Guide

I have the exact same issue on Android. The banner counter is not advancing for either myself or my opponent.

Screenshot_20181207-162024_Heroes.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (700 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

In a six team matchup, 10 minutes after the event started, completed one battle against my opponent. When the battle ended, I got an error code 11.0
When the game restarted, the team I fought against is defeated. The team I used is no longer available. However, no banners for the victory is assigned.

Message 3 of 11 (696 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah me too ...proper frustrating grrrrr

Message 4 of 11 (685 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem...played 2x, lost NO toons, no banners awarded. First win was with Traya, Thrawn, DN, Sion and I did not get credit for the short-manned win or for the Traya win in the quest challenge.

Message 5 of 11 (674 Views)

Everyone, thanks for the reports. The studio is aware, and are working on it. In the meantime, they ask that everyone hold off on battling in the Grand Arena.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189480/grand-arena-error-code-11#latest

★★ Novice

I had the same issue

Screenshot_20181207-164122_Heroes.jpg
Message 7 of 11 (657 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue...    If it helps I had grand arena : tactical genius quest open.    I ran a zvader squad so lots of debuffs and tm removals(did not update in quest).    I finished the battle with all toons at full health, and wompa at max protection with bonus protection. 

Message 8 of 11 (635 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same issue, a complete waste of time, effort, and my best teams! Error code 11 after every win, not winner rewards.

Message 9 of 11 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I attacked once got no points and then waited.  After the update, I attacked another team and in ~30 seconds it declared a draw during my match while I was winning.  Shortly after I get the message grand arena in unavailable and we get an inbox message saying i am now in 2nd place.  I would have been able to beat him without a doubt and I get a loss because of system errors.

Message 10 of 11 (580 Views)