Grand Arena did not correctly Auto-Deploy fleet in Third Round

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? HuaWei
OS Version Android 7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 167-179-296
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The auto-deploy changed the original fleet line-up from the one set at the beginning of the Grand Arena in a subsequent round.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set the defenses. Fight a round of the GA, but have your opponent fail to defeat the entire fleet. Use the auto-deploy feature instead of manually redeploying your defenses. The fleet line-up may change to match the ending fleet line-up of the previous round.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

In the Grand Arena, the auto-deploy changed my starting fleet line-up from the one I had set for Round 1. 

During the set-up phase for Round 1, I set my defensive fleet line-up to be Hound's Tooth, the Imperial Tie Fighter and the Xanadu Blood.  Today, I checked and noticed that the line-up for Round 3 had changed to be the Imperial Tie Fighter, the Tie Silencer and Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter. The latter two ships were originally set as part of my reinforcements. 

I went back and looked at the ships that were still standing at the end of Round 2, since my opponent failed to defeat my fleet after 2 attempts.  I noticed that the Imperial Tie Fighter, Tie Silencer and Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter were still remaining suggesting that the auto-deploy feature used the line-up from the last attempt of the previous round instead of the original chosen line-up.

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena did not correctly Auto-Deploy fleet in Third Round

EA Live QV Team

Hi @xZarseemDyartes and sorry to hear that.

We are aware of this very rare issue and have already flagged it as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @xZarseemDyartes and sorry to hear that.

We are aware of this very rare issue and have already flagged it as a bug.

Message 2 of 4 (383 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have had this happen to me in the current GA. On an iPhone. In round 2 opponent had managed to kill HT now in Round 3 starting line up has the Phantom as the starting ship not the HT.

Message 3 of 4 (366 Views)

★★ Novice

iOS 12.2 area Australia code 868-484-132

screen shots attached 

C9F4B8C5-D2DE-4DAC-B04E-26D8F7F1E208.png
2CEF9E7D-AC22-4570-804D-859729F8122C.png
Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)