Re: Grand Arena - can't see opponent's squads, can't enter sections, can't attac

by tatoskok

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grand Arena - can't see opponent's squads, can't enter sections, can't attack

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy
OS Version 4.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 343232137
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Scoring favors opponent who did not set any defenses. This is opposite of what CG said.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play GA. Set your defenses. Then lose vs opponent who didn't set defenses.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

This is a grand failure on CG's part.

I have 4 squares. 

I deployed 1 fleet and 3 squads. Max for each square.

I log in and my opponent has defeated 2 of my squads, however, he has no squads for me to attack AND HE IS WINNING!

How is it possible for someone who doesn't participate to be ahead in points when CG specifically said the point system is designed so that people who place defenses cannot lose to someone who didn't place defenses.

7f2tpyxnpr4w.webp

Message 1 of 16 (833 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena - can't see opponent's squads, can't enter sections, can't attac

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the report. We added your account to the list of players experiencing this issue.

Closing this thread to be able to keep track of any new reports. 

If you are experiencing any of the below listed issues, please reply to this thread with your Ally Code:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Grand-Arena-Infinite-Loading-or-quot-Enter-quot-button-grayed/...

• Endless Loading screen when trying to access Grand Arena
  • "Enter" button grayed out when trying to access opponent territories

View in thread

Message 16 of 16 (817 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grand Arena problem losing vs opponent who has no defenses

★★ Apprentice

I have restarted the client multiple times.

I have tried from my Android phone client in addition to my Android tablet.

When I entered the game board, my 2 defeated squares "popped" and points were given to opponent. However, the opponent no defense squares never "popped" to give me any points.

I submitted this bug to Game Forums, but moderator, kyno, deleted my problem without any help.

Message 2 of 16 (811 Views)

Re: Grand Arena problem losing vs opponent who has no defenses

★★★★ Novice

My person isn't winning yet, but they clearly can since it's not giving me conquer points for their empty territories

Message 3 of 16 (806 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Posts related to this bug are getting deleted by EA moderator kyno. It's a much bigger problem than anyone realizes, but we can't post about it on the game forums.

Message 4 of 16 (746 Views)

Hey, thanks for the report. We are currently looking into it and will update as soon as possible.
Message 5 of 16 (738 Views)

For the players who have the "Enter" button greyed out for the enemy territory, can you please provide your Ally Code?

Thanks.
Message 6 of 16 (717 Views)

★★ Apprentice
343-232-137
Message 7 of 16 (701 Views)

★ Apprentice

475-136-137

Message 8 of 16 (694 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@CG_MindTricks

I just logged in and it finally awarded me the banners for the opponent's no defense sections. Thanks
Message 9 of 16 (689 Views)

Thanks for confirming.
Message 10 of 16 (678 Views)