Grand Arena bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 251-262-646
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I used my CLS to attack Padme in GAC , and I suppose won the battle and earn 59 banners ,however when the game loading the results, it's keep showing "This is an error with your connection" , I know that if that moment I change my Wi-Fi connection to Data ,the game will crushed and forced me to restart, that I will lose my team , so I just keep to reconnect , but after few minutes, the game shows me the message : " Grand Arena Battle has been expired " ,then I lose my team and need to do second attack again. I hope you can help me solve this problem and give me back my banners or let me replay again, lost a GAC battle with this issues may decrease my interest to purchase in the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my GAC battle . Time period : about 11:22 am to 11: 30 am (GMT +8 )
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Hong Kong

The pictures shown the team that I used in GAC and  my opponent team .

Screenshot_20201022-114312_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20201022-114202_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @YauDog and thank you for the report.

The message about the error with your connection is a clear indicator that the game was unable to communicate the battle result to the server. This can happen for a variety of reasons related to your internet connection. If the game is unable to submit the final result to the server after a certain amount of time and attempts, the battle will automatically time out, resulting in a loss, which is intended to prevent misuse. One potential way is to turn your WiFi off (flight-mode) and back on after a little while. Always make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection before going into those important battles.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grand Arena bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @YauDog and thank you for the report.

The message about the error with your connection is a clear indicator that the game was unable to communicate the battle result to the server. This can happen for a variety of reasons related to your internet connection. If the game is unable to submit the final result to the server after a certain amount of time and attempts, the battle will automatically time out, resulting in a loss, which is intended to prevent misuse. One potential way is to turn your WiFi off (flight-mode) and back on after a little while. Always make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection before going into those important battles.

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)