Re: Grand Arena auto deploy one character squad missing

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Grand Arena auto deploy one character squad missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? huawei mediapad m5, honor8
OS Version android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 284976677
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Third turn of the current Grand Arena wasn't auto deployed correctly, one of the character squads was missing. So I lost this turn before it started, I had no chance to win.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

Please find the three screenshots attached. You can see that one squad wasn't deployed, and my opponent was struggling with my weakest team. So he rarely could beat the last.

GA_01.jpg
GA_02.jpg
GA_03.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (399 Views)

Hi @szemcsumasztek and thanks for the report!

In terms of the auto-deploy, did you manually deploy any of the squads on the table? The auto-deploy feature will only deploy the squads from the previous round if you perform no actions. If you deploy any squads, it will disable the auto-deploy after that point.

★★★ Newbie

Hi @GladOS-013 ,

nope, I only deployed the fleet part. None of the character squads was deployed by me  But thanks. 

Message 3 of 5 (387 Views)

If you deployed the fleet part, that still will disable the auto-deployment. It is interesting that you had 2 squads autodeployed - I would have expected 0.

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure I deployed.. we were on a holiday, and I just entered for a few minutes.

Message 5 of 5 (367 Views)