Grand Arena Tie Breaker went to wrong person

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 568-875-498
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Tie went to wrong person
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my account for the last Grand Arena. I took screenshots of the GPs and Final banner count, but I guess the GPs from the Rewards table update with players, instead of staying locked when matchmaking ended.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country

In my last Grand Arena battle, I ended up with tied banners. The forum post from Devs say tiebreakers go to the highest GP, but I ended up with a loss.

My GP 3,970,498

Opponent GP: 3,951,497

I am pretty sure that I was higher GP at time of lock, but I guess there is no actual way to check that after battles have started??

GA Banners.jpg
Insignia GP.jpg
My GP.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena Tie Breaker went to wrong person

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Sleepybear84 and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We've checked your account and the GP of you and your opponent as of the matchmaking time. Your opponent had 53 more GP than you, therefore the win in case of a tie went correctly to him. I hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)

All Replies

Hi, and thanks for the report!

There's no way for you to tell which player had the higher GP at player lock, unless you go through and check each player's GP immediately after the pairing occurs. I've heard reports that the initial rankings of 1-8th places are in GP-order, but I haven't been able to confirm.

I can confirm that when you are viewing his profile (as in your screenshots), you are looking at the current statistics, which likely changed since player lock.

★ Apprentice
I remember being above him in the initial 1-8 ranking, which is why I am pretty sure that the Win went to the wrong person on the tie-breaker.
Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Sleepybear84 and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We've checked your account and the GP of you and your opponent as of the matchmaking time. Your opponent had 53 more GP than you, therefore the win in case of a tie went correctly to him. I hope this helps.

Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)