Re: Grand Arena Ship Battle Freezing

by hkeyman

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

The same thing happens for me! (@Prime M'ora)

Message 11 of 44 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@knas12 764-128-435
Message 12 of 44 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, missing a bunch of points now and lost my last round because of it, absolutely ridiculous!!!

Do you not test your games?

Message 13 of 44 (526 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi 

Also has this problem I just need to win this ship battle to win grand arena but now I can't

Message 14 of 44 (511 Views)

★★★ Novice

I replied with the same issue in GA, I just also had it happen with Territory War and the one thing I noticed is it is happening only when I use The Chimera/Thrawn's ship. Can anyone else confirm the same on the issue?

Message 15 of 44 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide I reported the same issue in GA. I also had it happen in Territory War ship battle as well. The similarities were from using the Chimera/Thrawn's Capital ship is when the issue has happened to me in these events.
Message 16 of 44 (494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happen's to me again.  For me it's always when I go against Chimera/Thrawn.

Message 17 of 44 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue for me.  Lost last GA battle because I couldn't engage last fleet battle (and had over 100K more power than last opponents fleet), and now again today.  Will now likely lose out on a zeta, and can forget any opportunity for kyber.....   Ally code 227 399 113.  Please fix.....

Message 18 of 44 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have lost two Grand Arena battles so far because of this glitch and I’m sure many other users are in the same boat. CG needs to make this right 

Message 19 of 44 (435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same situation. Looks like I'll lose this current Grand Arena matchup because of the glitch. I've cleared everything else, but this is the last battle and the whole match comes down to it. Has to be fixed, please and thanks.

Message 20 of 44 (424 Views)