Grand Arena Ship Battle Freezing

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 12 Pro Max
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 611-247-972
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Every time I attempt the 2nd ship battle in Grand Arena the game freezes on the loading screen. Without fail. Doesn't matter which one I start with, the second battle will freeze and not allow me in. So the past 2 grand arenas I haven't been able to complete because of that. I have tried on wifi, on cellular. I have deleted and re-installed the game. Also does the same on my iPad Pro 12.9 (2021)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Grand Arena
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Every time I attempt the 2nd ship battle in Grand Arena the game freezes on the loading screen. Without fail. Doesn't matter which one I start with, the second battle will freeze and not allow me in. So the past 2 grand arenas I haven't been able to complete because of that. I have tried on wifi, on cellular. I have deleted and re-installed the game. Also does the same on my iPad Pro 12.9 (2021)

Message 1 of 44 (1,527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena Ship Battle Freezing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ThePassifier617 

This is something that the team are aware of and they are currently working on it.

View in thread

Message 3 of 44 (1,439 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here and luckily it didn't affect the outcome of my last championship, but it typically comes down to ships and this is not good, just get the loading circle until I force close, and just hoping my opponent can't get through my defense to clear me or hope that they experience the same issue.

Message 2 of 44 (1,457 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ThePassifier617 

This is something that the team are aware of and they are currently working on it.

Message 3 of 44 (1,440 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Absolutely! Same here, last round I still pulled out the win. This one could be tight. Hopefully my opponent has the same issue lol

Message 4 of 44 (1,415 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here my opponent just took out my last team and the only team I have left this round is a fleet that has about 215k and not completely filled

Message 5 of 44 (1,400 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh no! This has got to get fixed!

Message 6 of 44 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Novice

when it has been over 5 hours and no update

Message 7 of 44 (1,379 Views)

★★ Novice

I am one point down in my matchup. Would really like a chance to win.

Message 8 of 44 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

241-865-871 same issue 

Message 9 of 44 (1,311 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here for the last 2 GAs. Since the last game update it has been present for me. Did all the usual cache clear, use phone service (no wifi), Uninstalled the game and re-installed to no avail. I even let the last ship battle sit for over 10 minutes and it never entered into the final battle.
Message 10 of 44 (1,228 Views)