Grand Arena Rewards incorrect

by Kaladin-JS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grand Arena Rewards incorrect

★★★ Newbie

I have gone through EA Customer service for the past 5 days and was told they cannot do anything. 

On Tuesday, March 29th, I received the GAC season rewards, however they were wrong. I finished the Season in Kyber 1 (see attached), but the rewards said I was ranked #-2,832 (note the impossible negative ranking - screenshot attached) in Kyber 2 (again, wrong division). To make even more confusing, the rewards I received was from an Aurodium 2 finish, not Kyber. Need help getting the right reward

08081343-23E0-4D79-98DC-AF7E21028F64.jpeg
3DBE34E5-E16C-4B18-9ABA-2A27FC686ECD.jpeg
528BE9BA-A64A-4D4D-B650-B62FF5DFE18E.jpeg
Message 1 of 7 (659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena Rewards incorrect

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello @Kaladin-JS 

Thank you for your report. We have now brought this to the attention of the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (601 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello @Kaladin-JS 

Thank you for your report. We have now brought this to the attention of the team for further investigation.

Message 2 of 7 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thank you, should I expect to get the rewards difference sent to my inbox?

Message 3 of 7 (549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im getting the wrong rewards also

im in kyber 1, 

my battles are kyber 1 league 

but I have been relegated to kyber 2 rewards just after the 1st match

Message 4 of 7 (422 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello. Did CG fix this? I experienced this same problem today, May 3, 2022. I finished in Kyber 1. But was given Aurodium 2 rewards. And my final rank was a negative number in Kyber 2. 

6D5DE3B9-BE3B-4B40-8EFE-418080551B47.png
Message 5 of 7 (266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem.I finished in Aurodium 3,but it said that I finished in Aurodium 4.To make things worse,they sent me the rewards for Chromium 4,and not Aurodium 3.I’m hoping that I get a full compensation for this mess!

Message 6 of 7 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem today.I finished Grand Arena in Aurodium 3,but it told me that I finished in Aurodium 4,obviously the wrong division.To make things worse,I only got the rewards for Chromium 4,and not Aurodium 3,as I should’ve.I’m hoping that I can get a full compensation for this mess.

Message 7 of 7 (246 Views)