Grand Arena, Raid, Territory Battle game freezes and crashes stopped responding

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? One Plus 3T
OS Version Oreo
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 566779324
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug When ever i am about to go to grand arena for deployment or battle, Raid after finishing, Territory Battle for deployment or battle game just crashes saying not responding
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is after ebon hawk update that game has become worst before it was seen only in territory battle now its in grand arena and raids crashing. Is this because of server overload or amyother issue ea kindly check
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country India

game has crashed more than 20 times since ebon hawk update

Message 1 of 6 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena, Raid, Territory Battle game freezes and crashes stopped respond

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cooljinam,

We've checked our server logs and there is no increased crash rate or more server load to be noticed.

We've also had a look into the logs for your account and were able to see that more often your game is being restarted after being the background for too long. We strongly advise closing your game completely after you finished what you had to do. Additionally, you can close all unused background apps for better performance.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (549 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grand Arena, Raid, Territory Battle game freezes and crashes stopped respond

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cooljinam,

We've checked our server logs and there is no increased crash rate or more server load to be noticed.

We've also had a look into the logs for your account and were able to see that more often your game is being restarted after being the background for too long. We strongly advise closing your game completely after you finished what you had to do. Additionally, you can close all unused background apps for better performance.

Message 2 of 6 (550 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi EA team thank you for updating me i was not sending server logs or not reporting thought it was once or twice now onwards am reporting everytime it crashes reason is i never sent logs also game is restarting because i am multiple account player and one more ea team this is after ebon hawk i repeat tank raid works as if its playing at 5 frames battery optimization is not optimized meaning game will not close and advance battery optimization is also disabled ea team now on wards am sending you logs every crash just around an hour back after every completion of tank phase game hangs for 10s team used finn c3po cls zhan bb8 in case if bug is due some sound of any toon during battle when i went in grand arena vs fo using my resistance i won then again game crashed during round 2 then i had to rerun using bh during deployment of tb and tw also game crashed in detail am giving update i never sent logs but now you have all logs sent from my end i mean i will report

Message 3 of 6 (542 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have sent one log just now my game crashed when i opened arena battle screen

Message 4 of 6 (541 Views)

★★★ Novice

i will keep sending images cache clearence tried, reinstall tried no wonder. 

Screenshot_20190312-014358.jpg
Message 5 of 6 (540 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ea team this one is while going into grand arena game crashed one more log sent kindly keep monitoring it

Screenshot_20190313-012026.jpg
Message 6 of 6 (498 Views)