[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone
OS Version iOS 12.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 273-481-216
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Grand Arena - Indefinite Load After entering for attack phase.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter Grand Arena event - I can see my opponent and event rewards - enter match to see game board and it gets stuck in a loading screen.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Iget indefinite load screen after entering match on following screen.

Update: 5:00 a.m. UTC …. still loading /sigh.

Update: 12:30 p.m. UTC …. I finally got in to discover the third picture. My back row is hidden from me? the opponents board is blank from what I can see. There has never been a board like this so auto deploy could not deploy the same groups used last time. I never donated a ship before so auto deploy would never be able to rectify deploying same troops from last time this time because board has changed.

GAfight.JPG
indefinite load.JPG
ga gotin.JPG
Message 1 of 62 (1,480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena - Indefinite Load Screen When Entering

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the report. We added your account to the list of players experiencing this issue.

Closing this thread to be able to keep track of any new reports. 

If you are experiencing any of the below listed issues, please reply to this thread with your Ally Code:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Grand-Arena-Infinite-Loading-or-quot-Enter-quot-button-grayed/...

• Endless Loading screen when trying to access Grand Arena
  • "Enter" button grayed out when trying to access opponent territories

View in thread

Message 62 of 62 (1,075 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same issue after trying to use both my phone and Nox on my laptop. The connection also doesn't make a difference as I've encountered the infinite loading screen on both LTE and wifi.

Ally code: 952-834-883

UPDATE: I no longer have an issue with infinite loading, however another bug occurs when entering the arena: I can see all of my units I placed in setup phase, but the game doesn’t let me see the enemy units and the enemy has a current score of 0. I assumed this meant they didn’t place any units, however their territories are still present and each zone displays the number of squads places as ?/1. It seems to be treating it as though I’m still in setup phase, but I can see that the enemy damaged one of my squads.

it seems that the OP and I are facing similar problems at the same times. Those still suffering infinite loading please keep commenting.

9F7EB6B7-402F-478B-B3AE-FFC9FB048A22.png
90E1C46D-A69D-4EAD-9D9B-19CAB0F6436E.png
3F7CF142-0EC5-4CCA-A33F-3D1B9A92BCBB.png
Message 2 of 62 (1,429 Views)

★ Novice

Having same exact issue. Signed in yesterday, placed all my troops. Today tried to enter and i get infinite loading screen every time.

I'm on a ZTE android phone.

Message 3 of 62 (1,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same problem. Samsung galaxy J7 android 7.0

Ally code 196-278-886

I tried

- Installing in my tablet

- Uninstall and re install on my phone

- deleted cache

- wifi and 4g

Im guessing it has to do with the server that handles our grand arena maybe Zipped lips

Message 4 of 62 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Whether I use an iphone 6s+ or an iphone 5s data or wifi connection doesn't make a difference. Their bug fix for auto deployment went live but hasn't fixed anything yet either. 

Message 5 of 62 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice
Android user here and Same here. I was looking forward to grand arena but this happens everytime, on both of my accounts.
Message 6 of 62 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing the same issue.  iPhone XS Max

Message 7 of 62 (1,412 Views)

★★ Novice

Same Issue, infinite load screen, on google pixel 1, android P, ally code 387-134-437

Message 8 of 62 (1,385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue.  Was able to set my Grand Arena defense yesterday and every time I go to attack today, I just get infinite loading screen.  Attempted numerous times.  Apple iPhone.  Ally Code 895-297-239

Message 9 of 62 (1,378 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am also encountering this issue on iOS 12.1.1 (iphone 8 and ipad 2017). I contacted EA technical support, twice... but they were unhelpful. They mentioned an update that wasn't rolled out but did not seem to know if it would fix this bug. I have friends who can access grand arena without any issues, it seems to only happen to some accounts.

My ally code: 621-418-674

Here are the things they asked me to do, which of course, did not fix the issue:

1. close background apps: no changes
  2. restart your app: no changes
  3. check yor connection:
    1. wifi: no changes
    2. cellular: no changes
  4. clear safari chache: no changes
  5. update ios version: updated to iOS 12.1.1, no changes
  6. are your game apps updated: yes
  7. re-install app: no changes
Grand Arena Attack page.PNG
Grand Arena homepage.PNG
Message 10 of 62 (1,335 Views)