Grand Arena Event not showing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 184-139-664
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I signed up to Grand Arena yesterday and no grand arena is showing today. I checked with my guild mates and other people are also having this issue. This means I’m missing out on potential rewards and gameplay. Having done well in my last grand arena I had a chance of progressing grand arena ranks which now I will miss out on. I have 100% clicked join as I always check the join icon has changed to preview and other guild mates have experienced the same thing. I clicked join early on the day Uk time so there was plenty of time left to join.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Scotland

File size is too big to upload but upon checking my Ally code you’ll see the issue. 

Message 1 of 2 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Arena Event not showing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @YellowCarrot199 and thank you for the report.

We've checked our logs and there is no record that you've joined the current Grand Arena event. Next time, please go all the way to the Grand Arena table to make sure you did join 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grand Arena Event not showing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @YellowCarrot199 and thank you for the report.

We've checked our logs and there is no record that you've joined the current Grand Arena event. Next time, please go all the way to the Grand Arena table to make sure you did join 

Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)