Grand Arena Defenses did not set correctly

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Note 8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 119-241-614
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug in Round 2 of the 3v3 w/ Ships GA that is currently in progress, my defenses from round one did not re-set as they are supposed to.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Video showing Top Front & Bottom Rear zones were not set, despite being set in round 1, can be seen here:  https://youtu.be/NZmwuBpv5xM

Screenshot_20190501-145915_Heroes[1].jpg
Screenshot_20190501-213927_Heroes[1].jpg
Message 1 of 6 (454 Views)

Re: Grand Arena Defenses did not set correctly

Hello there,

Did you edit you defence in the southern territories for round two?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, I didn't set a single defense or change anything.  Additionally, I just found this out, but the characters that were not placed on defense as they should have been are not even available for offense

Message 3 of 6 (413 Views)

★★★ Novice

Am I ever going to get a response from someone at EA/CG?

Message 4 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks... anyone?

Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, apologies for the late reply on this one. I checked your account for the previous Grand Arena event and didn't find any client or server side errors on your account.
The only scenario where the defenses wouldn't auto deploy automatically after Round 1 is if you manually set one or more of your defenses in Round 2. Like @ChristophIV pointed out.

I also checked your Round 2 details and can see that you used only one squad for attack (Bastila Shan, Jedi Knight Revan and Grand Master Yoda) so there is no way for me to check if the characters you had on Defense for Round 1 were available or not for Attack in Round 2.

However, you might have encountered an isolated issue, but with the information we have at the moment we can't verify it any further. In case you encounter any other similar issues in the current Grand Arena event please send me a PM with the details as soon as you notice it.

Thank you.
Message 6 of 6 (341 Views)