Grand Arena Defense did not AutoSet and Lost Teams for Offense

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 422-586-157
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In the 2nd match of my Grand Arena Championship, my defense did not auto-set. So the opponent received 64 points for the matches and 180 for each territory on the front line. I also lost out on using the teams on offense that would have been in the front line. This issue has made the match a total loss to me as I can not make up that score missing all those teams and it also providing the oppenent a substantial advantage with the perfect scores.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happened when I set defense in the First Match of GAC and left it alone for the Second Match where it would normally autoset the team on defense based on the previous match.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

So I went in to compete in my second match for Grand Arena Championships and when I went in it showed that the front line of defense was not auto-set base on the previous match.

It gave my opponent full banners(64) and the 180 for each section so I was at a big disadvantage starting the match.

Screenshot_20190920-161222_1569014396.png

I went in to do a battle and noticed that the teams that would have been in the front line defense were not available to use on offense.

Screenshot_20190920-161330_1569014396.pngScreenshot_20190920-161339_1569014394.pngScreenshot_20190920-161352_1569014392.png

I am now down these teams on offense and have the disadvantage that he has a perfect score.

Message 1 of 8 (480 Views)

Re: Grand Arena Defense did not AutoSet and Lost Teams for Offense

@jg15hockey Did you set the back zones and expected the front to auto complete, or you did nothing?

★ Novice

I did nothing.

Message 3 of 8 (465 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jg15hockey and sorry to hear that.

Could you review round two, go into the front nodes and provide us with screenshots of both, please? Thank you!

Message 4 of 8 (422 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @jg15hockey and sorry to hear that.

Could you review round two, go into the front nodes and provide us with screenshots of both, please? Thank you!

These are the screen shots I took right after the defenses were supposed to be set.

Screenshot_20190920-161232.pngScreenshot_20190920-161240.png

Message 5 of 8 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the screenshots. We are looking into it.

Message 6 of 8 (402 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand   Any update on this issue?

Message 7 of 8 (338 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Unfortunately no update as of today.

Message 8 of 8 (321 Views)