Grand Arena Championships - Not Receiving Points

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: Grand Arena Championships - Not Receiving Points

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Mr_TouchMe666 and sorry that we've missed your post.

You did indeed not receive the points for winning the first round of this Grand Arena. We have flagged this with the team for further investigation.

Message 251 of 263 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Second round of the final gac matchups. Attempting to complete the “Perfectionist” feat- finished 4 battles all on the first try and did not get credited for a single battle. I will now miss the feat because there won’t be enough opportunities in round 3

Ally code- 876758471

Message 252 of 263 (1,281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello again @EA_HighCommand,

It's been nearly a week since you acknowledged that I did not recieve the points for the win of the first round of the last grand arena. There are nearly 30 hours left in this GAC and I have still not recieved those points. Are there any news?

These points are the difference between me being in the top 50 of Kyber league and being top 200 right now. There is a huge difference in rewards. As such I should recieve the amount of rewards corresponding to my real ranking.

Thanks

Message 253 of 263 (1,252 Views)

★ Novice

The new fleet arena challenge isnt awarding me my wins. I've won 3 fleet arena battles today and it says I only have 1. 

Message 254 of 263 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here...i play 3 fleet arena fights i winn all of them but i have only 1/15

Message 255 of 263 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Novice

I didn't get my points for the last round if the first championship. Ally code is 222622523

Message 256 of 263 (963 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did not receive the 1000 points for winning round 3 of the current GAC. I claimed the email rewards, but my total score (banners) did not increase.

Message 257 of 263 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

My final grand arena round resulted in me losing due to not being able to attack. It appeared as though my opponent had not set a defence, so no attack was possible. When the results were released, I lost - my opponent had attacked, but I apparently had not.

Contacted EA via chat and they agreed there was a bug. Interested to hear if this is a common issue or if I can claim the GA points I missed out on.

Ally Code: 558-875-774

Thanks

Message 258 of 263 (747 Views)

★★ Novice

Ally code: 647873714

At end of match instead of receiving VICTORY results, I received a message saying "This event has ended, rewards will be sent to your inbox at the end of the event."

I re-entered GAC and my score received points for my win and I believe for what should have been the clearing of the node. However those results were not reflected inside GAC. 

I initially I thought it gave me the feat reward for defeating units with Galactic Republic while leaving it available to complete again, but I'm pretty sure the points came purely from the territory clear, and a win against a team on my third try.

Feedback on this issue would be great. I understand you likely can't help me with having the back territory open up and reflect my win, but I would at least like a response on what may have happened. 

Ally code: 647-873-714

Screenshot_2019-10-15-16-37-13.png
Screenshot_2019-10-15-16-38-21.png
Screenshot_2019-10-15-16-38-03.png
Message 259 of 263 (537 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 260 of 263 (635 Views)