Re: Grand Arena Championship Crash and Sign up Issues

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Platform: iphone

What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 11 pro max

OS Version 13.3

Ally Code:  694-811-199

What type of issue do you have? Gameplay during 3v3 GAC

How often does the bug occur? (Rarely, only happened once today but pretty annoying)

Probably was on my 3rd gac 3v3 match and after i won using CLS Rebels against Boosk BH, my game crashed, error message came up and it rebooted. Came back and i have lost the matchup with my lineup used and potential to full clear my opponent. I never had this problem with my other matches but most likely i will lose the first round now

Connection Type Wifi

Please select your region: Sydney

Country Australia ‌

Message 492 of 498 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  • What issue I am having? Downgraded league rank from Aurodium to Carbonite. This is the second time I have experienced the problem. 
  • My Ally Code: 635-926-584
  • My phone model and firmware: ASUS ZENFONE 3, ZE552KL (ASUS_Z012DB). Android 8.0.0
  • When did I sign up for this Grand Arena? Dec 15, 2019
  • Screenshots as attachment. 
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-17 at 4.56.48 PM.jpeg
Message 493 of 498 (544 Views)

★ Novice
  • What issue you are having?
    • Error Code 10.0 after win (but before confirmation) in 3 vs. 3 GA battle. Restart needed. After that my team is gone and the battle is lost. Team of opponent is still there with full health.
  • Your Ally Code
    • 999-443-764
  • Your phone model and firmware
    • Apple iPhone X, iOS 13.3
  • When did you sign up for this Grand Arena?
  • Please send any screenshots or videos of the problem occurring
    • see attached screenshots
IMG_3592.PNG
IMG_3593.PNG
Message 494 of 498 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are we seriously still having crashes in GAC using GMY? My first god dam move crashes it and immediately I've lost my best attack team and havnt even struck anyone. This is the 4th arena in a row this has happened. Is there a button we have to spend 20000crystals on to make it work as it seems like you dont give a monkey's unless your making money out of us. Just to add to my ire he has an auto filled roster so this should have been one fight and I'd win. Thanks CG_illlookafterwalesnotf2p . Absolute joke.

Message 495 of 498 (511 Views)

★★ Novice

It won't let me post a new topic, so I'm trying to post here. 

Issue:  My galactic power in Grand Arena is over-stated by almost 300k, leading to miss-matches where my opponents have 300-500k more power than me. I've gotten these ridiculous matches the last several GA rounds, but just noticed that this might be the issue. 

Ally code: 255-677-484

Model: Galaxy S7 - Android 

Screenshot_20191218-082809_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20191218-082713_Heroes.jpg
Message 496 of 498 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

• What issue you are having?

Its the second time this happened in GAC. Last time i didnt reported it because i knew i would win, but it happens outside GAC too.
In the middle of some battles the game freezes and i cant proceed. I was just using my jkr team to beat a cls team in GAC 3v3 and the game froze after 14 seconds. i dont have a screenshot because i minimized the app to open a screenrecording and when i reopened the app everything was dark and not moving. Now im not sure if i can beat his cls.

I love GA but this screwes all my fun and experience i hate it when it happens in arenas but in GAC there is no coming back. Still not sure if i will win and what now?

• Your Ally Code:
    • 329-627-539
  • Your phone model and firmware:
  • When did you sign up for this Grand Arena?
    • Not related but i signed in the day bvefore it started, same in the other GAC.
  • Please send any screenshots or videos of the problem occurring
    • I dont have any because what i explained before.

All the best,

Miguel Benrós

Message 497 of 498 (444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Code: 918-196-347

Lost GA 1,730 vs 1,798 i have full clear first battle won he have full clear one battle 2 atempt. 

Message 498 of 498 (437 Views)