Grand Arena Championship Crash and Sign up Issues

by CG_SBCrumb

Original Post

Betreff: Grand Arena Championship Crash and Sign up Issues

★ Novice

1. There was no Log In Button after the last round of GA, so i couldn‘t participating in the last round.

2. Ally Code: 196-332-569

3. iPhone xr 12.4.1

4. never missed a GA so far until i couln‘t join ga last round (around 17. Sep 2019)

Message 361 of 498 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@ichiitekiSame for me there was no
1. No login button for the the new GA round "Always please check back later for next event" around/after 17 september
2. 739-798-423
3. Nvidia Shield K1
4. Always adamantly checked for Grand Arena each day, No icon also nothing. I thought it was weird and something must've changed in schedule?
5. No rewards now?! Frown

Message 362 of 498 (583 Views)

★★ Novice
@HansDoriz I was just emailed by dutch support saying "Im sorry to see you saw no option to join Grand Arena. You have to sign in yourselves for this. Unfortunately we can't offer compensation for this".

Wow Just wow.. it seems the person in question completely missed the point. I just said in the case there was no option to join.
And support is making that my fault? lol... really EA/CG Frown
Message 363 of 498 (559 Views)

Re: Grand Arena Championship Crash and Sign up Issues

★★★★★ Novice

The exact same thing happened to me only I didn't close the screen. I was in the middle of a battle and when I killed Darth Vader my game froze. I lost by 12 points where I should've won by 8. :/

Screenshot_20190923-224055.png
Message 364 of 498 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've spent well over $100 on the game, but after talking to your customer service and the terrible experience with this update causing crashes, if you don't try to make things right I'm either never playing the game again or I'm never spending another dollar on the game. I've spent more money on this game just to catch back up with the players in my guild the past 8 months than I have any other game in my life. This isn't fair to your fanbase CG. Very close to losing a 3 year player/customer.

Message 365 of 498 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • What issue you are having? I NEVER GOT THE NOTICE TO SIGN UP FOR GRAND ARENA CHAMPION SHIP AND IM REGULAR PLAYER YOU CAN CHECK MY ACCOUNT THAT IM VERY ACTIVE PLAYER.
  • Your Ally Code : 575-245-663
  • Your phone model and firmware: IPHONE 7 PLUS ,FIRM WARE: IOS 12.4
  • When did you sign up for this Grand Arena? I WAS NOT ABLE TO SIGN UP THATS THE PROBLEM.
  • Please send any screenshots or videos of the problem occurring: DONT HAVE SCREEN SHOT AS I NEVER GOT THE NOTICE TO SIGN UP. IM ATTACHING A SCREEN SHOT OF MY ACCOUNT TO SHOW THAT MY GAME IS GETTING MANY BUGS LATELY SO I HAVE TO CLOSE THE GAME AND OPEN IT AGAIN.

SWGOH CRASH.jpeg

I need a compensation for this as i purchased some cristals to prepare for this grand arena.

Message 366 of 498 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No matchmaking for me in the grand arena, although I joined!

Ally code 952-637-575

Screenshot_2019-10-04-00-51-48-200_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
Message 367 of 498 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I signed up for the Grand Arena Championship that started today but is not registering that I signed up and now I cannot participate. I would much prefer to be able to participate than just receive compensation, but if I cannot participate, I think I should receive some compensation because there are rewards linked to participating.

I am on a Samsung Galaxy 6

Ally code: 423-355-846

Screenshot_20191003-184459.png

Here you can see that there is a dash indicating that someone has not joined:

no join.png

And here you can see that I have no dashes and therefore joined:

I joined.png

Message 368 of 498 (387 Views)

★★ Novice

Did anybody hear from EA directly on this issue?

Message 369 of 498 (355 Views)

@ajh6037 The lack of dashes means you have joined the championship series - so the game assigned you a division. After that, you still needed to enter the actual Grand Arena event - which I assume the dev logs will show you did not do. Frown

Ever since GAC launched, joining a Ga is a two step process, whereas it used to just be one.