Re: Grand Arena Championship Crash and Sign up Issues

by JSteiner73

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Similar instance as previous post: 

What issue you are having?

• Seeing “no active event” for GA despite having joined during sign up period. Very disappointing.

Your Ally Code

• 653-896-469

Your phone model and firmware

• Joined while using iPhone iOS 12.4.1.

When did you sign up for this Grand Arena?

• within the first few hours of the sign up period

Please send any screenshots or videos of the problem occurring

• i can send screenshot of GA not being available but I doubt that’s helpful.

Message 351 of 498 (493 Views)

★★ Novice

Crashed during battle. Icons disappeared and battle timed out. Ally code 243-182-767. Running on an LG G6 Android 8.0.0. Don't remember quite when I signed up. Screenshot attached, B1 battle droid just died.

Screenshot_2019-09-22-15-11-37.png
Screenshot_2019-09-22-15-23-59.png
Message 352 of 498 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What issue you are having?
I navigated away from GA to reply to a text from my kid. Came back and it showed I lost the battle with no damage to the opponent
Your Ally Code:
686-414-435
Your phone model and firmware iPhone XR v12.4
When did you sign up for this Grand Arena? Initially about 6 hours before it started
Message 353 of 498 (441 Views)

★★★ Novice

I could enter, but in the middle of fight I got message that event is finished while still 12 hrs to go. 

So you take your time to mod toon, you grind relics and then CG incompentence flushes all our effort in toillete. 

So stupid. 

Ally code : 928-364-838

227EDB6E-C910-4E07-BB3D-8A388D05F309.jpeg
Message 354 of 498 (434 Views)

★ Novice

JoeFool -- Ally Code: 678-996-726

I was in the middle of a GAC Battle when I received a phone call. I paused my battle and answered my phone call. When I entered back into the game and hit 'unpause' it immediately closed me out of GAC with the message "GAC has ended we're tallying results". There were still 45 minutes remaining in the GAC. I went back into my GAC matchup and it showed a failed attempt and my squad champions were no longer available to me.

This was the final round and I would've won the matchup. This point discrepancy caused me to lose. This is the difference between achieving Kyber which means significant rewards and prestige. It's very frustrating after putting all this work into this entire GAC 'season' and coming up short because of a 'bug'. 

Your Ally Code

• Your phone model and firmware --> Android (Google) Pixel XL Version 10
  • Please send any screenshots or videos of the problem occurring --> I was unable to grab a screenshot of the message because I was trying to get back into the battle and complete the event. 
Message 355 of 498 (409 Views)

★ Novice
The Screenshot of the message shown in post #354 (1 above me) is the exact message i received as well.
Message 356 of 498 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The game has crashed for me multiple times since the update. I'm usually very understanding, but this time it literally cost me a Grand arena matchup that also caused me to not get kyber. I've spent plenty enough in game to show I'm serious about this game. Essentially this last matchup crashed when I was about to finish off his empire team with ewoks. Because having to go back a second time to fight them instead of being credited the win for the first match I lost by 12 points where I would've won by 8 if the game didn't crash. I took screenshots over several minutes I let the game sit there to show it was happening. Also, other screenshots to prove the rest. Pictures have a time stamp as well for proof the same team when I went back after the crash. My Ally code is 928-154-962. I'm using a Pixel 3 XL 128GB firmware QP1A.190711.019 Android 10 operating system. I signed up the day it started about August 22nd or 23rd. I'm not sure which day it started.

Screenshot_20190922-163059.png
Screenshot_20190922-163114.png
Screenshot_20190922-164324.png
Message 357 of 498 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had the same exact issue. It cost me kyber

Screenshot_20190923-224454.png
Message 358 of 498 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice

Of course there is no issue for CG. 
Even title of this thread is stupid. 

It should be “Major GA problems”, since people are having all sorts of problems. 

For example my game did not crash, I just got message that “Event is finished” in the middle of the fight. 

But their lack of competence and their ignorance is so big that they simply can not write “We made a major bug that completely destroys game play”

Instead they will rather ignore half of the problems and have title like “Sign up issues and crashes”. 

They treat us players like garbage, shame on them. 

Message 359 of 498 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Honestly, they have so much going on I know I seemed frustrated, but I still love this game. I'm very grateful for them making such a fun game and keeping it going. They could've just ended it like flappy Bird, but they're actually trying to fix issues. They can't just go giving away money or assets or EA will force them to shut it down.

Message 360 of 498 (355 Views)