Re: Grand Arena Championship Crash and Sign up Issues

by Tomin_Dzeri

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Signed up for second GAC on September 2 and it’s gone on September 3. As if I didn’t sign up for it. I have conversation from guild mates that confirm that I did sign up. 

339-768-416

iphone 8 plus iOS 12.4

9/2

Message 311 of 498 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I joined the first week of the current GAC and was not put into an 8 person round. I was able to successfully join this second week. 

Its frustrating because I have never missed a round of GAC and now I’m a week behind both in points and feat completion. 

Ally code: 215-165-379

iphone 8

Message 312 of 498 (645 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Grand Arena battle issue upon the battle completion.

625-666-711

Bluestacks emulator

signed up on 6th August

Can't send any pics, just the description of the bug. I've defeated my opponent, game stood idle for about a minute, like the previous battle. And minute passed I got a pop up screen with a note "grand arena complete, rewards will be sent to your inbox". After that, I entered GA again and my opponent still had the team I've beaten and I, of course, was missing mine. Tnx for finally fixing the GA!

Message 313 of 498 (566 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • What issue you are having? - crashing in Grand Arena during offence stage
  • Your Ally Code 243-856-367
  • Your phone model and firmware OnePlus 6 9.0.8
  • When did you sign up for this Grand Arena? This is the final round I think, so whenever the latest round started
  • Please send any screenshots or videos of the problem occurring sorry didn't get one

It's happened 3 or 4 times during this latest batch for GAC. My GAC is so tight that one such 'loss' means there's almost no chance of then winning

Message 314 of 498 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Screenshot_20190711-211050_Heroes.jpg

• What issue you are having?   crashing in Grand Arena during offence stage, as a result - I lost the team and the enemy has it whole and healthy
  • Your Ally Code - 968-151-121
  • Your phone model and firmware iPhone 12.4.1
  • When did you sign up for this Grand Arena? At first
  • Please send any screenshots or videos of the problem occurring - Above
Message 315 of 498 (529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I could have sworn I joined GAC this round but I’m not in. Please confirm.

Ally code: 517-375-279.

Message 316 of 498 (483 Views)

★★ Novice
  • What issue you are having?  Joined GA only to find out no events are active once player lock happened.
  • Your Ally Code: 959-622-351
  • Your phone model and firmware: Samsung Galaxy S8, Android  9
  • When did you sign up for this Grand Arena? When the previous ended and new one came available.
  • Please send any screenshots or videos of the problem occurring - NA. Grand arena window just says "No active event" check back soon for the next event.
Message 317 of 498 (480 Views)

★★ Novice

I joined GAC this round right after it became available.  Now it says no events available.   I hadn't lost this GAC yet and now I'm screwed for rewards.  Why didn't it join me into the GAC?  Could it be you did a title update and it didn't keep if you joined already?

Phone is Samsung S7

Ally code 658-843-835

Message 318 of 498 (458 Views)

Missing Grand Arena

★★★ Newbie

I joined it and now it says there is no GAC going on right now... Ive played the previous two rounds too... And it would be really awesome if i could get this fixed before the defense period ends....

Screenshot_20190911_070828_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 319 of 498 (445 Views)

★ Novice
  • What issue you are having? Game quit with error code 9.57 (while having perfectly stable wifi connection) while loading my attack battle. Thus I lost my team and will loose the round in GA. Thats already the second time thats happening to me, which is frustrating as I need the gear currency and like the game mode.
  • Your Ally Code: 673-658-898
  • Your phone model and firmware: Redmi Note 7 with recent firmware
Message 320 of 498 (398 Views)