Samsung tablet

My Match froze pretty much at the start of the battle which cost me the match

Plus freezes on sthr on phase 3 alot

Message 191 of 498 (675 Views)

Re: Grand Arena Championship Crash and Sign up Issues

★★★ Newbie
@CG_SBCrumb

Hello,

Crashed during battle, my ally code is 826-221-199. Using One Plus 5T, latest Android Version. No other problems involved or slowdown. Only crashes.....
Second time it happens in 4 matchs. I'm going to loose for a few points again. Very very frustrating. I sometimes have these problems on Geonosis and sometimes on HSith.

No screen avaible during the game crash :/

I feel a lack of motivation at the moment because it is the spirit of competition that usually drives me. And right now, there is no competition for me because the game crashes, I don't fight with equal weapons.

Thank you for reading me,

Message 192 of 498 (663 Views)

★ Novice

Just before 3:00 pm central time my game crashed while in the middle of a battle and since I needed all first attempt clears cost me my GA

Ally Code 354-459-272

iPhone 7 software version 12.3.1

Message 193 of 498 (658 Views)

★★★ Novice

Game freezed after entering battle. Waited for several minutes with no changes.

- Ally Code: 182-974-675
- Phone : Xiaomi Redmi Note 5,  Android 9
- Signed up for this Grand Arena ~ 07/17/19

- No screenshot available because after trying to switch on/off wi-fi - game screen got black ((

Message 194 of 498 (646 Views)

★★★ Novice

-My issue is that I was not given the option to join in the GA starting from July 18.

-My ally code is 165-586-333

-I play on an IPhone 6.

-I would’ve signed up for the GA from July 18 to July 19 I think, but I wasn’t given the option.

-Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that a GA was supposed to be on the way, so I didn’t think to screenshot, but this is what I see today at least. 

DFF0A3C4-D6FC-4B76-80A7-0E55AB9A5078.png3F98D0BA-962B-4E92-B3CB-A7A2E074C7CA.png

Message 195 of 498 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice

-My problem is that sometimes mid-battle the game will crash, and when I load it back up, my team I used is gone, the team I battled says 1 more battle than it did, and the team remains the same before I started to attack. This also happens in TW and TB. The most common time it crashes is when Grevious does he AOE. 

-My ally code is 165-586-333

-I play on an IPhone 6.

-This is just a general GA problem and happens in different GA matches.

-This is hard to get a picture of, but play on an iPhone 6 for a bit and you’ll understand the problems I’ve been having. 

As for some estimates, I’d say that at least once every TW it crashes, once every TB battle, and once every two GA matches.

Message 196 of 498 (636 Views)

★ Novice
@MoonGravel That’s the same thing that happened to me but i joined the GA and it was about to show me who was in my bracket But none
It just says, GA coming soon. Frown
Message 197 of 498 (634 Views)

★★ Novice

my phone was an iPhone X, so my issue was not due to an older phone model

Message 198 of 498 (625 Views)

★ Novice

I had recent issues with the current GAC round initial screen popped up alerting to upcoming GA event, went to the event join button, joined hopped into GA, just to double check. Went through a bunch of updates and the event icon was missing(the one on the right of screen), logged into GA and said no events scheduled. Thought maybe they postponed it, then last night noticed in discord that some of my guild mates were in the battle stage, pretty disappointed when I saw that, no idea why it didn’t update, all the updates and patchwork’s automatically updates but for some reason GA was gone

Ally Code: 655-997-921

Message 199 of 498 (610 Views)

★★ Novice

I was not able to join the Grand Arena Championship week 2 starting on July 17th, with the join period on the 16th. Unfortunately I did not think that it was a bug at the time, and assumed I would auto-join in following weeks, since there was no option to join. That turned out not to be the case, and I don't have a screenshot of then, but I have one of now, shown below.

My Ally code is: 482-559-967

Phone Model is Android K8-V

not in GA.PNG
Message 200 of 498 (585 Views)