Grand Arena Bug: Not Opening

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 292-561-668
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Grand Arena says there is no grand arena active but my guild as well as my spouse who plays has one active.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clicked on Grand Arena and says 'There is no Grand Arena events active at this time. '
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

When clicking on Grand Arena I get notification pop up saying there are no events active at this time. However I know my husband who also plays the game as well as my other guild members were talking about Grand Arena active but I still could not get in. Screenshot attached. 

Screenshot_20181210-202045_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (561 Views)

Re: Grand Arena Bug: Not Opening

Hi, thanks for the report!

The devs originally launched a Grand Arena to join on Wednesday, setup on Thursday, and then attack on Friday. Unfortunately, due to some critical bugs, the first GA was irrevocably faulty. The Devs pushed a patch to shorten the phase to 5 minutes, give all players equal prizes, and then started a new one.

If you didn’t sign up (I.e. Join) the new GA in the 24 hour period from Fri-Sat, then the remaining phases wouldn’t be active for you.

Make sure that whenever a new event like a GA or Territory War is in the join period, that you sign up if you want to play that event!

★ Novice

Right. I understand that I need to join within the time frame. However I was unable to join during the time frame due to the same issue. When attempting to join during the join period I was not allowed in with the notification there was no event active. 

Message 3 of 5 (523 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Aunie2013 I checked your account and you are level 85 so there shouldn't be any reason why the event wouldn't be active for you unless you didn't join in the Preview period.

When the next Grand Arena event goes live, can you please let us know during the Preview Period if you are not seeing the event as active? Because once the Preview period ends, you would get the exact same notification you mentioned for the remainder of the event and we wouldn't have anything to check then.

If you post during the Preview period we can investigate further. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (499 Views)

★ Novice

I was allowed to join during preview/join phase this time. During last weeks GA join period I still wasn't allowed in with the note there was nothing active. Being this is new to the game I assumed there may be some bugs so wanted to report the issue. As long as it works now I'm good. 

Message 5 of 5 (480 Views)