Grand Areana Cheat or Bug

by IYAOYAS41

Original Post

Re: Grand Areana Cheat or Bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Patral and thank you for the post.

We've checked your account and your opponent (Ustale 4PDA) won this round as it appears and had the higher score. We have added your details to our investigation now.

Message 11 of 16 (631 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand, I can't help but notice that you've replied to two specific people stating that their details have been added to the investigation, but you didn't say anything about mine.  Would you mind confirming for me that my instance is also being looked at?  Thanks.

Message 12 of 16 (589 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DGrass639,

Sorry, I must have missed your post.

I've checked the last GA and your opponent (Bim bim bim) cleared all your teams in the first attempt and therefore achieved a higher score than you. As a result, you've lost the 3rd round of that Grand Arena event and the rewards appear to be correct.

Message 13 of 16 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, thanks @EA_HighCommand for checking.

It still seems odd that I received that message saying that I didn't participate, and the other one showing that my opponent had a score of zero, but I guess it didn't affect anything.

If we were allowed longer than an hour to review the results, that would be better.

Message 14 of 16 (515 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
You skimmed over mine as well. I got second place rewards in the final round, even tho it showed me with a higher score. 😂 it's only a few mod slicing parts, but still
Message 15 of 16 (492 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Sorry about that @gannon009.

We've checked your account and you did indeed win the 3rd round and according to our logs you've received 1st place rewards for that round (12 Mk 2 Pulse Modulator) on 05/27/2019, 10:17:23 pm GMT+1. Your final rewards for place 2-4 were claimed by you on 05/27/2019, 10:17:22 pm GMT+1.

Message 16 of 16 (471 Views)