Grad Gown not fully Shown

by syper_J

Original Post

Grad Gown not fully Shown

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base Game Outdoor Retreat Get to Work Spa Day Get Together Movie Hangout Dine Out Backyard City Living Vintage Glamour Vampires Bowling Parenthood Cats & Dogs Laundry Day Jungle Adventure Seasons Get Famous Strangerville Island Living Moschino Realm of Magic Discover University Tiny Living Eco Lifestyle Nifty Kniting Snowy Escape Paranormal Bust the Dust Country Kitchen Courtyard Oasis DHD Cottage Living Industrial Loft Fashion Street Incheon Arrivals Blooming Rooms My Wedding Stories Décor to the Max Little Campers Moonlight Chic Werewolves HighSchool Years
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wear a Robo Arm to Graduation
What happens when the bug occurs? The bottom of the Grad gown will not appear, the sim will be in Underwear
What do you expect to see? The Bug is addressed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When my sim went to graduation with a Red and Blue Robo arm on the bottom of her grad gown was missing and the robo arm could not be unequipped. 

Message 1 of 2 (625 Views)

Re: Grad Gown not fully Shown

Hero
@syper_J Would you mind adding a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (607 Views)