Grabbit King Bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? The CATACLYSM
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. I have been trying all day to complete the hidden achievement for the Grabbit King. I have completed it and gotten the orange notes (going off of various detailed guides) yet I have not gotten the achievement or the grabbit ears
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 8/9/19 (All day)
Summarize your bug Unable to complete Grabbit King related hidden event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight the Grabbit King
What happens when the bug occurs? Achievement does not complete
What should be happening instead? I should be getting grabbit ears

N/a

Message 1 of 16 (2,624 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grabbit King Bug

★★★★ Guide

@MysticAnthos You need to make sure to kill all the grabbits, otherwise it won't work.

Once you kill all the grabbits, an Arcane vault will appear in the far end of the cavern. It will pop out several orange cymatic notes. Once you collect these notes you get the achievement, a banner pops up on the screen,and when you exit the cataclysm, you should find the 4 helmets in the Forge.

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (2,603 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@MysticAnthos You need to make sure to kill all the grabbits, otherwise it won't work.

Once you kill all the grabbits, an Arcane vault will appear in the far end of the cavern. It will pop out several orange cymatic notes. Once you collect these notes you get the achievement, a banner pops up on the screen,and when you exit the cataclysm, you should find the 4 helmets in the Forge.

Message 2 of 16 (2,604 Views)

★★★ Novice

How many are there total because I kill all I see

Message 3 of 16 (2,597 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I really don't know. Like I said in the previous post, You know that you have killed them all only when the arcane vault shows up and gives you the orange cymatic notes.

Message 4 of 16 (2,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We killed all of the grabbits. I got the gold balls and a pop-up that says completed. I even went to the top of the statue and stood on the symbol slab to get the extra loot but no ears. I did get alot of shards but not what I was trying to do. I stayed up last night 8/13/2019 until 1 am trying to figure it out. I love this game. Please help.

Message 5 of 16 (2,391 Views)

★★★ Novice

If it says you completed it then check your forge. It will show up there, but wont show up on the reward/results screen at the end of the cataclysm.

Message 6 of 16 (2,388 Views)

★★ Novice

same thing happened to me tonight 9/24/2019 vault appeard grabbed the orbs, a voice came up saying something but nothing else.no ears in forge.did they help you?

Message 7 of 16 (2,201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too. I kill all the grabbits and get the green “chest” with the orbs. The challenge never completes and I don’t get the Grabbit ears in my Forge.

Although I will say I did have to respawn a couple times because I’m impatient and didn’t want to complete any of the crystals. Especially with seemingly nobody joining cataclysm sessions the past few days.

Do you guys think we’re not getting the ears because this is post Echoes of Reality?

Message 8 of 16 (2,187 Views)

★★ Novice

not sure man but it sucks lol. add me and we can try tomorrow if you want.

Message 9 of 16 (2,167 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Tried again this morning to no avail. ☹️

We could try. I’m TUMMYCAKES on PS4. 

Message 10 of 16 (2,145 Views)