by watwatda

Original Post

[CL] [GF] Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone Goes outside apartment

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Seasons, Get Famous, Discover University, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Strangerville, Bowling Night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy and use the "Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone" on an apartment in San Myshuno.
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone" goes outside the apartment and become unusable or unsellable.
What do you expect to see? The "Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone" should be inside the apartment or if it is outside the apartment it should be usable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

"Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone"

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (837 Views)

Re: Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone Bug

Hero
@watwatda What did you record ? Just recording ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (771 Views)

Re: Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone Bug

★★★ Novice

I had this problem recently as well; I recorded neighborhood footage in Uptown. The Gotta Stream Em’ All streaming drone came into the room where the elevator was located and deactivated. It let me transfer my videos to the more the views video station, but besides that, I can’t interact with it anymore. Trying to begin a recording just bugs my sim out for a second.

Message 3 of 5 (637 Views)

Re: [CL] [GF] Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone Goes outside apartment

★★★ Newbie

the same issue applies for the bots from DU

Message 4 of 5 (610 Views)

Re: [CL] [GF] Gotta Stream Em All Streaming Drone Goes outside apartment

Hero
@o8xsnxp32o0c Could you please create a separate thread for those. Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (595 Views)