Got to Show Stopper in no time

by TheSainty2k

Original Post

Got to Show Stopper in no time

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University,Famous,Seasons,get together, get to work, City living, jungle adventure, dine out, outdoor retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know what happend, so cant recreate
What happens when the bug occurs? I managed to get to the end of the Entertainment career without having the correct requirements. When i got to "joke Smith" i got the "Stuck at work" bug. I made a new same games (just in case) and then quit the job. (quitting was the only solution. Couldent change world, leave lot or anything) I rejoined the career and as Joke Smith. The first day of work after i rejoined as Joke smith i got all the promotions from joke Smith to Show Stopper. I am no way near the requirements: I got lvl 3 Charisma and 6 Lvl comedy
What do you expect to see? A normal progression in the entertainment career
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

2020-09-06 11_50_17-The Sims™ 4.png2020-09-06 12_02_52-The Sims™ 4.png

Message 1 of 1 (219 Views)